Abbott Laboratories Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Abbott Laboratories Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Abbott Laboratories

2.7

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories in November 2017.

Interview

the hiring manager was the one interviewing me, which in my opinion is great as i got to meet with my potential supervisor. HR was not involved in the interview process even though they were the ones coordinating it.

interview was more like a relaxed getting-to-know-you-better session. i appreciated it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Laboratories

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories.

Interview

The HR is the one who interviews you first. They ask about what you wrote on your resume. If you pass this, a Marketing employee will interview you and grill you more with what you wrote on your resume along with the typical interview questions.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

the hiring process was very professional, but a bit lengthy. They do return contacts but it takes a long time so don't expect immediate placements. asking for 30 words is revealing too much about the interview! It isn't a cakewalk, but should be prepared

Interview Questions

• behavior based --- what would you do if..? how would you handle ..?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.