Abbott Laboratories Medical Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Abbott Laboratories Medical Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Abbott Laboratories

2.7

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Cairo (Egypt)) in July 2012.

Interview

waiting then writing application meet supervisor which was decent then IQ test which was average level then meet another manager which was more tough then waiting for more than hour after that meeting another one then leaving company the interview was to some how fruitful as it was almost my first interview in multinational company and i advise anyone to have an interview in such companies which will help him in tangling different cultures

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Laboratories

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Al Qawz (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Al Qawz (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2011.

Interview

they firstly gived me a phone interview and i introduced my self as what was written in my c.v
    then they called me again and ask me to visit them office 2 weeks later which was a 1:1 interview and asked me the same questions but he added what was the most difficult thing that faced me in working in sudan ?i had to say to him the diffulcty in convincing doctor because i was working on generic name drugs company not a multinational one which had the brand names .
    but ive got emotionaly envolved with the question and said every thing in workin in sudan is difficult but every thing was very smoothly and easy

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing faced you in work over there in sudan   Answer Question

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Kolkata (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

There was a long waiting period before the HR round. Two HR took my interview and asked about education qualification, family background hobbies etc. Then questions may be asked from academic side. Overall good & friendly interview process. A basic computerised test ( AMCAT) need to be cleared before HR interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.