Abbott Laboratories Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Abbott Laboratories Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Abbott Laboratories

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abbott Park, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Abbott Park, IL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online through their career website the process took about 3 weeks in total. Each step was about a week, had a phone interview with HR and hiring manager and an onsite interview with 3 people at Abbott Park (30 min/person). Nice experience, friendly people, and a straight forward interview.

Interview Questions

• Company has standard HR behavior interview question and manager might have specific question related to expertise . Why Abbott?   1 Answer
  • Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Laboratories

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Plano, TX (US)).

Interview

Applied online. Internal recruiter contacted me about a week later to schedule a call with the hiring manager. Conducted a short (about 30 minute) phone interview with the hiring manager a couple days later. Was contacted the following day to schedule video interview with 8 people, which consisted of 2-2.5 hour video interviews each across 2 days. All the interviews all went great. Everyone was very personable and each interview was very conversational and comfortable. Everyone I met with stated what a great fit I would be for the position and the team. I sent a thank you email immediately after all the interviews ended and received a very positive response, but after that I was completely ghosted. I attempted to follow up with a couple emails sent a couple weeks apart, but received no response. After over a month I finally called the internal recruiter, who seemed very annoyed with my call. She did finally respond a few days later that they decided to move forward with an internal candidate. While I appreciate a company who promotes from within, there is no excuse to complete ghost a candidate who spent a lot of time and energy to go through their interview process.

Advice to Abbott - your candidates deserve follow up after their investment of time and energy to go through the interview process. It is unprofessional to not at least send a generic thanks but no thanks email after a lengthy interview process.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Was good but not very technical

Salary was low for Mumbai Standards

Project Manager Interview

Interview

I reached out to the hiring manager directly, who then asked the recruiter to contact me and do the initial screening. There was an initial HR screening, then a 2nd phone screening by the hiring manager, and then an on-site interview with 4 people. I got the offer in ~2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to teach Gage R&R to the interviewer, pretending that the interviewer had no prior exposure to Six Sigma.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories in October 2009.

Interview

Miscommunication between the Recruiter and the Company as to what job I was interviewing for, did not speak to an HR rep in advance. Interviews ran late and key people were omitted. Pressure to make a decision quickly. No job description shared.

Negotiation

Yes on some aspects of the offer.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories.

Interview

Online video interview - you record responses to questions within a time limit, followed by in-person interview with HR & manager. Typical mix of personality interview questions and some related more specifically to job duties. Lots of opportunities to ask questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.