Abbott Laboratories Statistician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Abbott Laboratories Statistician Interview Questions

Interviews at Abbott Laboratories

3.2

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (San Jose, CA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recruiter. Initially, I talked to someone from their HR department and this person arranged my screenings/interviews. I then had two separate phone screenings with the hiring manger and a statistician. Both asked questions about my expertise in Statistics.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Type I, II, and III Errors?   Answer Question
  • What is the most important assumption to check in Cox Proportional Hazards Modeling?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Abbott Laboratories

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

A recruiter connected me about an contract statistican job from abbott in Chicago which last for about 6 months. The recruiter passed my resume to the company. They first gave me a phone interview. Two people interviewed me during the phone, some basic question about my current project. Then after about one week, they asked for a on-site. I met with 5 people, they are nice and willing to tell something about company. But I did not behavior well in technical problem part.

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Irving, TX (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

One person interviewed me on the phone. After a week he called me for face to face interview. Four people, one person on conference interviewed me. They asked me many questions about Base SAS and some statistics questions. They went through my resume and asked me about the projects I did. They asked me if I have a plan to continue my education. They ask specific SAS questions; SAS functions, macro, some data step and proc step questions.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember specific questions but someone with SAS certificate will get the job for sure.   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abbott Laboratories (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

This is a good experience I was interviewed by 5 people.
    I was referred by my friend, and it takes one week to onsite, so I didn't have phone technical interview.
    The interview went to smoothly, and the environment is great.

Interview Questions

• behavior questions: 1.What is your career plan in 5 years.
      2. Can you tell me what will you do if you find you can't meet the deadline of a project.
      3. Why did you choose Statistics as your major?
      Technical questions: 1. What is boosting.
      2. some details in my resume.
      3. How to use SAS do table merge.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.