Abercrombie & Fitch Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Abercrombie & Fitch

2,196 Interview Reviews

2.0

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH (US)).

Interview

First they do a group interview. At the end of this they have you take a wonderlic test. If you make it past that, you do individual interviews the next day with 2 different people.

Interview Questions

• What is it about Abercrombie that makes you want to work here?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Applied online then had an on-campus portfolio review, then an actual interview. Took a wonderlic test, then had an interview with one of the designers, showing them my portfolio, then another interview with the HR.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First step was a video interview, very simple 3 questions trying to find out more about you. You had to complete this interview within just a couple days of receiving the email. Gives you time to think of an answer before starting the video.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Receive the interview invitation after the 1 week I applied for the position. The first interview is a phone call, talking about some basic information related to my educational background and internship experience. The second step is doing a case study about the sales condition of A&F.

Associate Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (New Albany, OH (US)).

Interview

The interview process was long. About 4 hours in total which included a personality test, meeting with 3-5 different people and a tour of the campus. Everyone was very friendly and open to any all questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were to do a project like that here, what would you do?   Answer Question

Interview

It was pretty fast and people were really nice I got a call the same day and they offered me two positions to Choose from. I accepted and started working the next week

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you needed to meet a deadline   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Columbus, OH). 10-15 rather easy questions that you can find on this site. After the interview with the DM of the campus .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Interview

Typically in an easy-going group setting outside of the store. It only lasts around 30 minutes depending on the groups' responses. Questions are somewhat hard to answer horribly since they are very standard.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to work in a group. How did you influence others within the group to achieve the outcome?   Answer Question

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch in February 2020.

Interview

Met someone at a job fair and they reached out for an interview. It was a 30 min skype interview with 2 different people, one in the role you were interviewing for and one in HR. Before hand they gave you a small project to complete that you talked about with the first interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abercrombie & Fitch (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

You had two interviews. They were pretty streamline. Lots of situation based questions. Make sure you dress like you already work for the store and just be open and receptive. They are looking for a culture fit that can work with people.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.