Abt Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Abt Associates Interview Questions

Interviews at Abt Associates

2.9

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very nice interviewers who were easy to talk to, pretty standard questions, seemed really excited about their work and were excited to speak with me. Very clear and straightforward with the interviewing process; I always knew where I stood and what was next.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this career path?   1 Answer

Natural Resources and Environment Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abt Associates.

Interview

Just had a phone call with the recruiter. Phase two will be with employees on the team in North Carolina. Waiting to hear whether I made the next stage. I will hear in early march about the results

Environmental Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abt Associates (Durham, NC (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I only went through 2 steps in the processes. The first step was a phone call, which asked general questions and gauged interest in the position. And the second step they invited me to the Durham office. I talked to two people, one in person and another one through conference call. They were really friendly and the whole interview was relatively casual.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to this internship? Can you describe your skills that match with this position? What projects are you interested in doing if you are hired?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abt Associates.

Interview

Received an email from a recruiter that she liked my resume and would like to talk on the phone. She was friendly and we scheduled the initial phone screening for the following week.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Abt Associates (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I had a brief interview with the hiring recruiter which then put me in contact with the office I was applying for. After four interviews, over a two month time span, the fail to inform me if I did not or did get the job. Very misleading as though the hiring recruiter and those that were interviewing me told me they would let me know in a week.

Interview Questions

• Basic Interview questions. Be prepared, and dress accordingly.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abt Associates (Cambridge, MA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I went through a series of interviews, first by the HR screener, then the people I'd be working with in the department, and its head. The whole thing lasted a few weeks, I was unfamiliar with them prior to applying; however, I asked around at the start of the process and really liked what I heard. 4 separate interviews, two on location on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for this position, and why at Abt?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abt Associates.

Interview

The interview was first on the phone with the HR rep, then in person with some groups from the office/different teams, and finally over the phone again for the offer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a quantitative project you worked on.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Abt Associates in March 2018.

Interview

The whole process took many months. I got contacted for a phone interview a few weeks after applying, and then invited for an in-person the next week which was scheduled for a few weeks after. Even though the interview went very well, I never heard back from them afterwards. I followed up multiple times with HR. Once, she told me that I would hear the following week, and then I never heard back. I finally was connected to someone else at Abt who reached out to the recruiter on my behalf. She finally emailed me to tell me that they had decided to move forward with another candidate and she thought she had gotten back to me. Very unprofessional.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abt Associates in March 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who then scheduled a phone interview. After the phone interview I had a WebEX interview with the person who would be my supervisor. Overall it was a pretty normal process.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abt Associates (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The HR called and ask to discuss about the position that I am interested in. A HR staff asked me by email about my availability to receive a phone call, and set up a date and time to proceed the call

Interview Questions

• Introduce myself. What I can bring to the team? How soon I can finish my job at hand and start to work for them. What do I need for sponsorship   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.