Abt Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Abt Associates Interview Questions

Interviews at Abt Associates

2.9

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview consisted of multiple rounds. I was able to connect with many senior associates across divisions. Very flexible with scheduling and organizing interviews. Very open minded a nice throughout the process.

Health Services Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abt Associates.

Interview

Screening part was fine, felt I was what they were looking for, made it to the second round of interviews. Met around 8 people, lack of diversity among who I interviewed with which I was surprised at. some of the interviewers were working at the same time (virtual--post-covid). I never heard back again am am fine with that, I think its rude to ask a question and then work at the same time and I did not feel comfortable at the lack of diversity, as a woman of color. They also kept emphasizing that this position is not how it is in academia--which felt condescending, I know it is not like academia...hence why I applied.......

Interview Questions

• I cant recall any real captivating question, except again, them asking about my experience as a recent PhD graduate and then telling me that this position was not like academia (but the main experience I could share was from my PhD program)   Answer Question

Junior Quant Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abt Associates.

Interview

Great and straightforward process. Many mistakes donE such as interview date and time, sent the wrong date. But interviewers really nice, and personable. Didn't receive follow up until a few weeks later.

Helpdesk Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abt Associates.

Interview

Interviewers were very friendly, very informative, and made the process very comfortable. We had a video conference, everyone was extremely positive, it seems like they would be a fantastic team to work with!

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very nice interviewers who were easy to talk to, pretty standard questions, seemed really excited about their work and were excited to speak with me. Very clear and straightforward with the interviewing process; I always knew where I stood and what was next.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this career path?   2 Answers

Natural Resources and Environment Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abt Associates.

Interview

Just had a phone call with the recruiter. Phase two will be with employees on the team in North Carolina. Waiting to hear whether I made the next stage. I will hear in early march about the results

Environmental Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abt Associates (Durham, NC (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I only went through 2 steps in the processes. The first step was a phone call, which asked general questions and gauged interest in the position. And the second step they invited me to the Durham office. I talked to two people, one in person and another one through conference call. They were really friendly and the whole interview was relatively casual.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to this internship? Can you describe your skills that match with this position? What projects are you interested in doing if you are hired?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abt Associates.

Interview

Received an email from a recruiter that she liked my resume and would like to talk on the phone. She was friendly and we scheduled the initial phone screening for the following week.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Abt Associates (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I had a brief interview with the hiring recruiter which then put me in contact with the office I was applying for. After four interviews, over a two month time span, the fail to inform me if I did not or did get the job. Very misleading as though the hiring recruiter and those that were interviewing me told me they would let me know in a week.

Interview Questions

• Basic Interview questions. Be prepared, and dress accordingly.   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abt Associates (Cambridge, MA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I went through a series of interviews, first by the HR screener, then the people I'd be working with in the department, and its head. The whole thing lasted a few weeks, I was unfamiliar with them prior to applying; however, I asked around at the start of the process and really liked what I heard. 4 separate interviews, two on location on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for this position, and why at Abt?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.