Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

13,023 Interview Reviews

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2018.

Interview

There were two steps in the interview process in the same week. The first interview was a one on one behavioral interview. The second round consist of another behavioral interview and also a business case interview.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

First round interview on campus - behavioral. Very chill.
    Second round interviews in their SF office. One case, one behavioral. My case interviewer was sick or had allergies or something but he was incredibly sleepy/tired/boring. Somewhat unprofessional, but he seemed sick so maybe that explains it. Second interviewer was bright, intelligent, well accomplished (grad school, mechanical engineering, stanford), a bit cocky. He was much more engaging.

The case was different that the typical case-prep cases. No calculations, mostly logical deduction and organization. Not interview-led (not very conversational). You were given a sheet of paper with the details of the case, 10 minutes to analyze it and then provide your analysis and summarized takeaways.

You'll have to do a background check before starting work.
    Also they make you take a personality test.

Interview Questions

• - Time you had to implement something new
      - Time you had to learn something completely novel   2 Answers

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Two rounds, first one was an hour behavioral, second was an hour case and an hour behavioral. Think they try to phase you during the case interview but as long as you don't get flustered its ok.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Super laid back. I applied on campus and got an email letting me know I got the interview. There were two back to back 30 min interviews. The first was all case the second was half case half get to know me/ask questions. Sent thank you notes and didn't hear anything for a week. I got a super cryptic email from the recruiter asking to chat the next morning. On the call the recruiter offered me the internship.

Interview Questions

• The first case was more math based the second was more big picture thinking "how would you solve x problem."   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

Interview

After the resume drop I was invited for a one hour first round interview. Between then time I found out and the interview, I was assigned a buddy that answered any questions I had. The whole interview was behavioral even though I expected a case and mainly consisted of me walking through each point on my resume. There were some situational questions at the end but ultimately pretty relaxed environment as the interviewer was relaxed. Thought I did well and was receiving good feedback from the interview as I answered questions but I guess not.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Baltimore, MD (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was recruited on my campus, and the process was relatively painless. It began with a resume drop, followed by an initial behavioral interview (45 mins) where you walk a managing director through your resume. The turnaround was quite quick, and that evening we were called for final round interviews the next day. These consisted of 45 minutes for a case, 45 minutes for a confirmation/behavioral interview.

The case was pretty painless; lots of details but no computation required. The confirmation interview was essentially the classic interview questions--why consulting, why Accenture, when were you challenged, etc. I thought the process was quick, enjoyable, and fairly painless. I especially enjoyed meeting the higher-ups in the company.

Interview Questions

• What was an experience where you had a very significant role?
      What was a time you dealt with conflict in a team?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Baltimore, MD (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

it was slow, there was a lot of emailing back and seeing the status of the application. I got the interview through a conference career fair and after that there were several interviews, phone screenings and a couple of personality tests.

Interview Questions

• why consulting? why accenture?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2016.

Interview

Recruited through campus recruiting. 2 rounds, both rounds were on campus. First round is 1 45 min behavioral interview. Got back to me the next day (super fast..) because 2nd rounds were the day after. 2nd round was 2 interviews - 1 45 min case and another 45 min behavioral (they called it a "confirming" interview). Behavioral were standard. First behavioral had some logistical questions up front. The case was strange - not at all like the MBB cases. Essentially they give you a document with a descriptive of a bunch of problems the company is having and you are expected to prescribe solutions. Also woman running the case interview was super awkward. Almost thought i wasnt gonna get the offer because of the case.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • a lot of questions relating to group work and problems within a group   1 Answer
    • going through the resume and highlighting your relevant experiences and what you had done   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Waco, TX (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I first submitted an application via handshake and through Accenture's online application. This app consisted of a resume and a transcript. I was then contacted a few days later regarding the initial interview, which was a one hour behavioral interview. After that interview, I was selected for the next round which was another behavioral interview and a case study interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class in college, Describe a situation in which you had to overcome a difficult task without much guidance, why gets you out of bed in the morning.   2 Answers

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted through a recruiting platform to set up a phone interview. One week later I was invited to fly to a branch office for an in-person final interview.

Interview Questions

• First question was a straightforward case without too much of a quantitative element. Second interview was standard interview questions (Why consulting? Why Accenture? Describe a time where you had to work as part of a team and build trust with your teammates.)   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied through campus career services, had an hour-long phone interview, two weeks later a 90-minute in-person interview with case study and conversation with a manager. Interview process was poor compared to the other consulting interviews I had. Communication was always late between interviews, the recruiter would say they would e-mail/call by a certain time and never would. Case study interviewer basically said do not complete case study because it was so bad and irrelevant to a consulting job. When making a final decision, the recruiter said they would call with a decision by a certain time, never called and said would call next day, never called next day and eventually called two days later with a no. When asked why a no, recruiter said I cannot give details but we are looking for the best of the best and you did not fit that criteria.

All in all, I was shocked with the lack of professionalism displayed by the Accenture recruiting. I understand college recruiting is a busy time, but it's also not an excuse to have poor communication and insult a candidate. The case study should have been a proper case study, not a five-minute talk where the interviewer starts the conversation by talking about how horrible and pointless the case study is. Perhaps it was because they had already had their candidate chosen, but if that was the case they should not waste other candidates time.

Interview Questions

• Why Accenture? Why consulting? What motivates you? What are you looking for in a company? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.