Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2018.

Interview

There were two steps in the interview process in the same week. The first interview was a one on one behavioral interview. The second round consist of another behavioral interview and also a business case interview.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Two rounds, first one was an hour behavioral, second was an hour case and an hour behavioral. Think they try to phase you during the case interview but as long as you don't get flustered its ok.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Super laid back. I applied on campus and got an email letting me know I got the interview. There were two back to back 30 min interviews. The first was all case the second was half case half get to know me/ask questions. Sent thank you notes and didn't hear anything for a week. I got a super cryptic email from the recruiter asking to chat the next morning. On the call the recruiter offered me the internship.

Interview Questions

• The first case was more math based the second was more big picture thinking "how would you solve x problem."   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

First round interview on campus - behavioral. Very chill.
    Second round interviews in their SF office. One case, one behavioral. My case interviewer was sick or had allergies or something but he was incredibly sleepy/tired/boring. Somewhat unprofessional, but he seemed sick so maybe that explains it. Second interviewer was bright, intelligent, well accomplished (grad school, mechanical engineering, stanford), a bit cocky. He was much more engaging.

The case was different that the typical case-prep cases. No calculations, mostly logical deduction and organization. Not interview-led (not very conversational). You were given a sheet of paper with the details of the case, 10 minutes to analyze it and then provide your analysis and summarized takeaways.

You'll have to do a background check before starting work.
    Also they make you take a personality test.

Interview Questions

• - Time you had to implement something new
      - Time you had to learn something completely novel   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

First round was only behavioral, second round was split into behavioral and case study. Case study was interviewer led and I was given a handout with a lot of company information/problems on it.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral: Tell me about a time when you had to motivate a group of people to work together.   Answer Question
    • Case: What would 3 initiatives be for X company to improve its position in the market?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

Interview

After the resume drop I was invited for a one hour first round interview. Between then time I found out and the interview, I was assigned a buddy that answered any questions I had. The whole interview was behavioral even though I expected a case and mainly consisted of me walking through each point on my resume. There were some situational questions at the end but ultimately pretty relaxed environment as the interviewer was relaxed. Thought I did well and was receiving good feedback from the interview as I answered questions but I guess not.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviewed as an undergrad for entry-level position. There were 3 on-campus interviews: first interview is behavioral, second is a case interview, and the final interview is another behavioral interview but with a managing director.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

First interview was 45 min on-campus. It was a typical behavioral interview; only slightly unusual thing was the interviewer recorded your responses on their iPad, which may unnerve some. I really connected with my interviewer and it felt like more like a genuine conversation than an interview.

Second interview was 1.5 hrs at Accenture's office and was held a few days after the first interview. This round consisted two interviews. The first was a case interview. You were given a few minutes to read through the case (about a page and a half single-spaced) and then you talked through the case with the interviewer. It was more interviewer-led than the traditional case interviews I had practiced. The second was with a managing director and it was a typical behavioral/confirmation interview.

All my interviewers were very warm and friendly; they seemed to genuinely want to get to know me. I felt at ease with all of them and made accepting the offer an easy decision!

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

First round interview mostly involves talking about your past experiences and lasts about one hour. Second round has one behavioral component and one case study component, each lasting about 45 minutes. Before the case interview it is really helpful to run a few practice cases with your Accenture "buddy."

Interview Questions

• Case Question: What factors would you consider when merging two hospital IT divisions?   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Baltimore, MD (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

it was slow, there was a lot of emailing back and seeing the status of the application. I got the interview through a conference career fair and after that there were several interviews, phone screenings and a couple of personality tests.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Baltimore, MD (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was recruited on my campus, and the process was relatively painless. It began with a resume drop, followed by an initial behavioral interview (45 mins) where you walk a managing director through your resume. The turnaround was quite quick, and that evening we were called for final round interviews the next day. These consisted of 45 minutes for a case, 45 minutes for a confirmation/behavioral interview.

The case was pretty painless; lots of details but no computation required. The confirmation interview was essentially the classic interview questions--why consulting, why Accenture, when were you challenged, etc. I thought the process was quick, enjoyable, and fairly painless. I especially enjoyed meeting the higher-ups in the company.

Interview Questions

• What was an experience where you had a very significant role?
      What was a time you dealt with conflict in a team?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.