Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 17 Nov 2017
8,791 Interview Reviews

2.8

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It took a while to get an interview scheduled but once it was scheduled everything went smoothly. Everyone was courteous, the questions were relevant and good and the overall process was easy to follow.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

You have 3 interviews. The first is based on your resume so really know how to describe each experience on there with detail they will try to get down to the core of it. The other 2 are in the next round. First one is behavioral. Second is a case interview. Make sure to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about X internship? What did you do? Can you explain this with more detail?   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Off campus interview have 3 rounds of interview process. sometimes only 2 rounds and they can skip aptitude round in it.
    Start with test/aptitude followed by technical interview and then final HR or personal interview.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (South Bend, IN (US)).

Interview

I applied online through my university career page. I was invited to interview on campus. The interview was an hour behavioral with a current consultant at Accenture. Everyone was very nice, and the applicants were very male heavy (probably 80% of people in the waiting room). You have to know everything about the job and Accenture, they have check boxes to see what details you say when they ask what you know. They were very nice. Second round is an hour case interview and they send you a case packet to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a team and became a leader.   1 Answer

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I had three interviews, one behavioral, one case, one confirming. Each one lasted 45 min. For the behavioral interview, it was a bunch of tell me about a time questions. Confirming interview was the same thing, but with a little more chatting. Case was a regular old case interview, with a technology element added to it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on something where you had very little guidance and how you went about it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I got the interview through college campus recruiting process after attending numerous on campus events. First round was behavioral. Second round was two interviews, one behavioral (very similar to the first one), and one case interview. Within two weeks after the second interview I received an offer.

The behaviorals were pretty easy, it was stuff like "Talk about a time when..." or "Tell me more about X and Y from your resume". They were pretty conversational and it seemed like they really just want to see that you present yourself well and are a likable, sociable person. The case interview was more challenging and stressful, but from what I understand it not as cutthroat as other consulting firms case interviews.

Security Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Met with some alumni representatives at a career fair, that led me to apply and be selected for on campus first round interviews. The first round interview was entirely behavioral so make sure to know your resume like the back of your hand. My interviewer asked about every thing one could on my resume and more importantly, wanted to talk about everything in great detail. They want to be impressed by how cool the stuff you're doing is, and its important to just be a person with them. The next round was a case study and then behavioral at the local office. The case study was first and was different in format than the prep ones they give you but the interviewer was super friendly and wants you to do well. Just take your time understanding it and be logical, and be willing to ask for help and direction. The second behavioral part was more focused on past experiences and dealt with the specifics of on the job and there was a fair bit of time for the candidate to ask questions. Got a call back about a week and a half later with a great offer in a great city. All in all, the process was pleasant and everyone was very friendly and considerate. Best of luck if you 're going through the process!

Interview Questions

• Can you talk to me about "this project" you did and "that project" you did? Don't be afraid to go in depth with it.

How would you explain this super technical term/concept to a non technical teammate? Try it with me as said teammate.

Case Study -> So here is the info about this company's issue and what they want to do. Knowing that, what can you do to help me?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Started interview process in August, wasn't notified until November that I wasn't selected.
    Typical of large companies, they strung me along for 7 weeks saying they were very interested and that I was still in the running, only to be told they're not interested.

I had a phone interview, two IMMEDIATELY scheduled in-person interviews (wanted me to come in the next day) and a follow up in-person interview the following week. The recruiter never gave me a final job description even though I asked twice and the posting was removed from their career website. It is quite difficult to prepare for next-day interviews without a proper job description.

However, I heard great feedback from the interviewers and the recruiter and proceeded to play the waiting game. 3 weeks went by and I received a voicemail saying that I am still in the running and that scheduling the next final interview was taking a long time due to hectic schedules. The next phone call I received was a few days ago saying they decided to go with another candidate. My time was not valued and I was lied to. There is nothing wrong with not being the perfect candidate for a position. There is something wrong with continuing to tell someone they are in the running when truly they aren't. In hindsight I should have removed myself from consideration after 4 weeks of no contact to not waste any more of my time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Software Interview

Interview

The first round was an online test. The second round was a group discussion after which the results were announced.The process was quite easy and if you clear the online test it is easy to get a job.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Applied through campus website and online portal, then went on to receive first round interview and then called back for a final interview. First round was one interviewer for 45 minutes and completely behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my resume and really wanted me to go through all the different aspects of it   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.