Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 19 Apr 2018
9,689 Interview Reviews

2.8

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It took a while to get an interview scheduled but once it was scheduled everything went smoothly. Everyone was courteous, the questions were relevant and good and the overall process was easy to follow.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Off campus interview have 3 rounds of interview process. sometimes only 2 rounds and they can skip aptitude round in it.
    Start with test/aptitude followed by technical interview and then final HR or personal interview.

Interview Questions

• C program for A=b=c or swapping of numbers   2 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It was a 2 round interview process and was pretty simple with basic questions from what we have learned in undergrad courses.
    1st Round - Aptitude Test
    2nd Round - Technical Round + HR

Senior Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview. First was telephonic and second was skype round.

The process is little bit slow but as all the progress u can track on their portal.

Informatics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

It went smooth. I honestly feel like it was too in depth for the first round, but it went smooth and the HR gave instructions before the interview to calm any anxiety that I had.

Security Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

one in person day with a behavioural and technical after a pre screen with the recruiter- took one week to get back but did not have any projects on hand

Interview Questions

• case scenario walk through and technical security questions   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Met with recruiter at a university sponsored career fair, followed up with online application, and then emailed back weeks later. Correspondence via email was slow and not reliable.

Accenture Graduate Opportunities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Submitted my application online and received an invitation to complete the pymetrics test after a month. Finished the pymetrics test and got an invitation to complete the Hirevue interview shortly after. Currently waiting to hear back from Accenture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with people from different backgrounds, and how did you go about it?   Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

It was a four-step with the initial screening performed by the HR representative -- general and then technical. The last one conducted by a managing director. The HR representative was most helpful in guiding me on the inclusion of every aspect of my previous roles regardless of length of employment.

Interview Questions

• How will you contribute to the overall success of the organization   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online, first a behavior interview, then a longer one. The second interview had a peer interview, a technical one, and one with a PM. Relatively easy, relaxed, interview. Be prepared to talk about past experiences and projects.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project on which you had no guidance, and how you approached it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.