Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Accenture

13,584 Interview Reviews

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I first received an email to schedule a call with a recruiter.
    The recruiter was very nice and mainly checking if my experience would meet the requirements of the role.
    Next step was the in-person interview.
    My interview was very mellow. 2 interviewers. One focused in more technical questions to see my experience and skills and the other was asking about scenarios.
    My tip would be: think about different examples so you can use in your interview. It's important to study your own experience so you are confident enough when you need to answer these questions.

Interview Questions

• "What would you do if...?"
      "Tell me an example where you..."   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

pretty normal - tell me about yourself, your experience, a time you ran into difficulty, etc , why you want to work for the company, and how you think you can contribute to the team

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult experience that you handled and were able to resolve, tell me about how you handle pressure and deadlines   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

First round interview on campus - behavioral. Very chill.
    Second round interviews in their SF office. One case, one behavioral. My case interviewer was sick or had allergies or something but he was incredibly sleepy/tired/boring. Somewhat unprofessional, but he seemed sick so maybe that explains it. Second interviewer was bright, intelligent, well accomplished (grad school, mechanical engineering, stanford), a bit cocky. He was much more engaging.

The case was different that the typical case-prep cases. No calculations, mostly logical deduction and organization. Not interview-led (not very conversational). You were given a sheet of paper with the details of the case, 10 minutes to analyze it and then provide your analysis and summarized takeaways.

You'll have to do a background check before starting work.
    Also they make you take a personality test.

Interview Questions

• - Time you had to implement something new
      - Time you had to learn something completely novel   3 Answers

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Two rounds, first one was an hour behavioral, second was an hour case and an hour behavioral. Think they try to phase you during the case interview but as long as you don't get flustered its ok.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Super laid back. I applied on campus and got an email letting me know I got the interview. There were two back to back 30 min interviews. The first was all case the second was half case half get to know me/ask questions. Sent thank you notes and didn't hear anything for a week. I got a super cryptic email from the recruiter asking to chat the next morning. On the call the recruiter offered me the internship.

Interview Questions

• The first case was more math based the second was more big picture thinking "how would you solve x problem."   2 Answers

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

Interview

After the resume drop I was invited for a one hour first round interview. Between then time I found out and the interview, I was assigned a buddy that answered any questions I had. The whole interview was behavioral even though I expected a case and mainly consisted of me walking through each point on my resume. There were some situational questions at the end but ultimately pretty relaxed environment as the interviewer was relaxed. Thought I did well and was receiving good feedback from the interview as I answered questions but I guess not.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Waco, TX (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Just questions about my resume. She really just asked follow-up questions about what I had on my resume and what I said about it. It was great until the end and she started challenging some of the things I said about my major and disagreeing about general things I said regarding my background in that and how I felt it has equipped me for professional life out of college. It was weird and uncomfortable, and I left feeling really confused by the critical end to an otherwise pretty good interview.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The first round of interviews was held on campus about two weeks after the application submission deadline. The interview was behavioral and led by an Accenture manager. Much of the interview consisted of questions concerning the experiences noted on my resume. Towards the end of the interview, my interviewer asked several questions regarding the structure of the company. He also devoted time to answering any questions I had about the company. The following Monday, I learned I had advanced to the second round of interviews, which consisted of a 45-minute long case study and a 45-minute long behavioral interview. I strongly suggest that you pay close attention to the interviewer's prompts and guiding questions during the case study, as said prompts and questions will dramatically improve your understanding of the case and your subsequent performance during the interview. The behavioral interview was led by a different Accenture manager--not the same person from Round 1 nor from the case study--and this interview was more narrowly focused on allowing the interviewer to gauge whether I'd be a good fit, culturally and professionally, at Accenture. The following week, I learned of my offer over the phone. The three interviewers I had were professional and incredibly candid and encouraging. The questions were certainly relevant and appropriate. My three pieces of advice include (1) have background knowledge on Accenture, (2) prepare for the case study and ask questions during, and (3) be yourself and be honest--the interviewers in both behavioral rounds are judging whether you'd be a good fit!

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance in which you made a mistake (professionally) or experienced some sort of obstacle and you had to resolve it. What steps did you take?   2 Answers

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2016.

Interview

I had a recruiter screen me over the phone, then had a first round also over the phone. Phone screen was pretty basic, "tell me about yourself" and "why accenture" and the first round was all behavioral. Super day in the office consisted of one case interview and one behavioral. Overall, I think they were looking for personality fit.

Interview Questions

• Do you have someone who you look to as a mentor? Does someone look up to you as a mentor?   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Baltimore, MD (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

it was slow, there was a lot of emailing back and seeing the status of the application. I got the interview through a conference career fair and after that there were several interviews, phone screenings and a couple of personality tests.

Interview Questions

• why consulting? why accenture?   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Baltimore, MD (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was recruited on my campus, and the process was relatively painless. It began with a resume drop, followed by an initial behavioral interview (45 mins) where you walk a managing director through your resume. The turnaround was quite quick, and that evening we were called for final round interviews the next day. These consisted of 45 minutes for a case, 45 minutes for a confirmation/behavioral interview.

The case was pretty painless; lots of details but no computation required. The confirmation interview was essentially the classic interview questions--why consulting, why Accenture, when were you challenged, etc. I thought the process was quick, enjoyable, and fairly painless. I especially enjoyed meeting the higher-ups in the company.

Interview Questions

• What was an experience where you had a very significant role?
      What was a time you dealt with conflict in a team?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.