Accenture Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Accenture

13,912 Interview Reviews

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I first received an email to schedule a call with a recruiter.
    The recruiter was very nice and mainly checking if my experience would meet the requirements of the role.
    Next step was the in-person interview.
    My interview was very mellow. 2 interviewers. One focused in more technical questions to see my experience and skills and the other was asking about scenarios.
    My tip would be: think about different examples so you can use in your interview. It's important to study your own experience so you are confident enough when you need to answer these questions.

Interview Questions

• "What would you do if...?"
      "Tell me an example where you..."   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The first round was an aptitude test similar to mettl testing your aptitude, logical thinking, attention to detail and English language skills. It was moderate level and not tough to qualify. The next round was a group interview where I was asked questions on my final year project and then we were asked to do a group discussion on an online dating application called Tinder.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Data Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Standard Accenture interview, with a phone screen, behavioral, technical, and confirming interview with someone high up. Overall I thought they were very professional and well spoken, up to the point where they told me they wanted to move to the next round and didn’t answer any of my emails afterwards. If you’re going to interview me, tell me you want to continue, and then ghost? I thought Accenture was a lot more professional than that and I’m disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions, mainly focusing on how you approached a challenging situation   Answer Question

Interview

Straightforward process. A few case interviews; a few behavioral interviews. Overall its the standard consulting process as with most consulting companies. I would suggest reading up on a few case studies online to demonstrate your particular interest in the company.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Chill, as long as you are well prepped. It should be fine. 3 parts: innovation application, personal information, case study. The personal info is just the basic tell us about yourself questions. Case study they ask how you would act with clients in various scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What sets Accenture apart from other professional service firms?   Answer Question

Senior RF Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone interview followed by on-site interview. On-site interview was a full day with several interviewers. Questions varied from technical to behavioral. Personable and friendly atmosphere. Very knowledgeable and experienced staff. State of the art facility.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to deal with a difficult co-worker?   Answer Question

Tech Associate Interview

Interview

4 step interview process all done over phone and video chat. Overall process and respond time was easy and fast. Interview included a case interview where you had to watch a video followed by questions on how you would handle the incident that occurred within the video.

Interview Questions

• Case interview where you watch video and they ask questions about the video.   Answer Question

Social Media Intellectual Property Review Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

I let the recruiter know that I was only able to work day shift due to obligations. She went over the shifts and asked if I could make some work. I decided that if I had either of the day shifts I could make it work. Knowing that that was my availability, she interviewed me. She said I was a strong candidate and would make a case for me to the hiring manager and I should get an on-site invite that day. I never got one. I assumed that that meant the hiring manager was not able to work with my availability, but I followed up. The recruiter forgot to send the invite. The interview had to be rescheduled for Monday. I had a 30 minute interview with the hiring manager and it went very well. I expected to get an offer. I was very stressed that it took multiple follow ups with no info and I didn’t hear back until Friday, after another follow up email. A different recruiter emailed me asking if I could work until 1 am because that was the only shift available. I told her that I had spoken to the original recruiter and the hiring manager about the fact that I can not work any other shift other than days. They responded saying that I would have been selected had I been able to work the night shift. My husband had to work from home to take care of our kids so I could go to this interview so the fact that they ignored my availability and made it sound like they were willing to work with me because I was an exceptionally strong candidate was extremely disrespectful. I also wonder if the recruiter had remembered to send the info for the on-site interview if I would have been offered a position with my preferred shift. I was incredibly irritated as this is actually the second time I have interviewed with an accenture recruiter for the same project and was transparent with my availability. The first time I was ghosted by them after they said they had another position with my desired schedule.

Interview Questions

Interview

it was a good process. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process

Interview Questions

• Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

first screened by HR over the phone , then interview with Hiring Manager for skill assessment, then another round with Panel Interview with selected interviewers also on skill assessment, finally brought Onsite for the Final interview which you would meet with usually Hiring manager and whoever they selected on that day

Interview Questions

• Describe most relevant experiences based on the job description   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I got there pretty early as a walk in applicant. You will be asked to confirm the info in your resume and wait for them to call out your name to fill out an application online. Then you will have to wait again for your name to be called for the assessment. The tests were really easy. It includes logic, fault finding, language, personality tests, and a voice assessment. After passing all of that, you will have a one on one interview with the HR. The questions aren't difficult at all. You just have to show that you are really interested in the job you are applying for.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.