Accenture Interview Questions

5,000 Interview Reviews

2.9

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England) in May 2015.

Interview

easy interviews, three stage process with the recruiter, then team manager and head of HR they seemed to be relaxed and not what I expected at all. They were friendly and approachable . do prepare information about the company, why you want to work for them, what interest you, what career aspirations you have and then the usual, be able to talk through your CV and experience. In terms of dress code this is a tricky one, people tend to wear smart casual, so don't over do it on the formalities. You will need to understand the products and services Accenture offer. They look for people with mixed backgrounds. People are young and trendy, the process was smoother than I imagined. the interview with the recruiters was too easy. THe HRD is nice and approachable, enjoyed meeting with her. no more comments, thanks

Graduate Role Consulting - Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process is quite quick! The Assessment Centre (Group exercise, etc.) and the Final Interview are done on the same half day. Despite of being a stressful 4 hours, the atmosphere is quite relaxed and the staff is very friendly and nice. It is a formal event and everyone is very professional of course, but I also had a very good time because the exercises were quite interesting and the interviews very engaging!

Interview Questions

• Structure: In-tray exercise (25 min), Group exercise (30 min), Interview (about 30 min) IN-TRAY: Basic format. Make sure you read the information correctly! This means flick through the documents and assess what the best order would be. For example make sure you read some text before you look at the graphs so that you know what you are looking for and what the data is showing. Spend as little as you can on the first question because it is easy to go overboard with the first one and run out of time for the remaining ones. Bullet point everything, and try to write as neatly as you possibly can under the circumstances (this is something I didn't do and I am not too proud of my writing!) GROUP EXERCISE: Basic format again. You will have to pick 4 solutions out of a pile of 15 approximately. You have to split the available information with the other team members and then present what you read in turn so that you can decide on which one to pick. Make sure you know what you are doing: read and write down some bullet points so that you know exactly what to tell your team when you all present to each other. This will save time, but also make it clear - and easy to remember what option is what. Keep an eye on the clock, interact with everyone, try to make the quieter people talk and if you can take the lead on some tasks (summarise, write on the board, remind the time to the team, etc.). INTERVIEW: They made a point of not sharing the exact questions. However, I can tell you what questions to prepare (this is probably more helpful as different people got asked different things, so make sure you prepare all of them!). The interview is divided into two parts: first, you will talk about the group exercise. This comprises explaining your choices, answering some questions about your reasoning, reading an extra piece of information and then linking it back to your previous answers. It is pretty straight forward but make sure you pay attention to everything during the group exercise and write down some notes that you can use during the interview. The second part of the interview is more HR related. Again, you will be asked about the group exercise but this time you need to answer questions about your performance during the exercise (how do you think you did? what would you change? etc.). Then more general questions about yourself and the company. Why Consulting? Why Technology? Why Accenture? What do you expect to achieve at Accenture if you get the position? Tell me a time where you had to change your plans half way through a project because something did not go as expected, etc. Make sure you know WHO the company is. This means you read about their values, their structure, their projects, etc. Then show you can link it to WHO you are: how you would fit in the company? how will you make the most of the opportunities at Accenture? Prepare some examples. Hope this helps. Good luck on your Assessment Centre!   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in April 2015.

Interview

1) telephonic interview It's very cool, questions related to ur experience and achievements, she was very friendly ). 2) technical test iKM Java 6 test its bit tough, don't wirry abt the timings, accuracy is more important. Don't skip the answers unless u r not completely unaware of it. Read SCJP6 book by kaithy Sierra.) 3) Personal interview : It's a face to face interview in NewCastle (in few days..)

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England).

Interview

telephone interview was extremely fun she was very helpful and there were no roadblocks to speaking my mind. did a great job and very happy with the entire process. Cheers!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through attending their Women's Event. Video Interview, then Assessment Centre. Video interview asks three questions about Accenture and the Women's Event. 60 second answer for each question. We had two tries for each answer. The Assessment Centre consisted of three parts: analytical thinking exercise (25 mins to answer five questions, given a lot of charts, graphs, surveys, and emails to read. Group exercise (30 mins to read through 20-30 slides and discuss in a group of five). 1-1 interview (how I did in the group exercise, how I contributed to the group exercise, and competency based questions like problem solving skill and changing tact in a project), and finally what Accenture does and why Accenture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you demonstrated problem solving skills.   Answer Question

Acg Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England) in April 2015.

Interview

One-way video interview with pretty basic questions. Went to London for the Assessment Centre. At the AC, you went through an analytics exam, basically they just throw a lot of information at you really quickly, and you have to assimilate it and turn it into a memo. After this you're split into groups to go through a faux case study, and present your findings. Then, a one on one interview to discuss the group activity. The entire process is on a very tight schedule, with all steps having a time limit.

Interview Questions

• What was the best thing you did during the group activity?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Oracle BI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England) in April 2015.

Interview

The first interview stage is the telephone interview, which went well. Waiting to hear about the second interview which is an assessment centre. Looks it may take a while... the telephone interview went well, mainly went through my CV with a few choice questions. Was asked about where I see myself in 5 years. Mainly questions were around strategy.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2015.

Interview

Online app then video interview. There was a 20 min programming challenge in the middle of the interview with any lang of you're choice. I barely completed it since I havent programmed in a while. Probally why I was rejected/

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (London, England) in April 2015.

Interview

apply online phone interview with case study assessment centre where you got to meet graduates and heads of team. All of the existing employees spoke highly of the company. Then offer or no offer.

Interview Questions

• You are advising on phone apps, what functionalities would you include?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

Interview

Online Application Form, Situational Judgement Test, Video Interview, Assessment Centre. Video interview was the recording yourself answering questions type. The assessment centre had a group case study, paper test, and 1:1 interview. Also received presentations from analysts about the firm, projects and anything else. Assessment centre was half-day with around 10 other applicants.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you showed teamwork. Why Accenture? Why consulting? Why did you choose the solution you did in your group case study?   Answer Question