Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Accenture Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Vellore (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

through campus recruitment. Direct interviews

Interview Questions

• questions on projects in the resume and sql programming questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was fixed. so no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Pretty Easy

Interview Questions

• Was asked only nested SQL queries, some basic data types in Oracle (as I had a certification as OCA )   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for campus placements

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

After CV screening you are invited for the on-site interview. This is general talk about your cv and what you do, after that you are asked to do the online tests. This involve logic gates.

Interview Questions

• there was no hard questions on interview , however online tests are hard.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Too lengthy, they make you wait hours in queue. Will put you on hold for months and then will finally refuse the application. If hired will spend most of the time on bench. If you have spent more than 3 months on bench you will be asked to go home with only email communication and i-card and if you got no project in 4 months will ask you to re-locate and if not ready then will ask you to stay at home for two more months with no salary and then will fire you with no experience certificate. They will never disclose there policiew which contain 18% of the variable pay in there paty structure and all you will get maximum out of it is 10% maximum after working more than expected hours.

Interview Questions

• depends on your skill set. the interviewer sees the questions from a portal and takes the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

very hard. it depends only on your skill.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

They scheduled a F2F tech interview however I came to know after reaching their that I wont be having a technical interview as the correspponding team was not present that day.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

i got a call from accenture banglore which was schedule and i went at 10 am in the morning and it was F2F i had HR round first at 5:30 pm and then technical at 9pm on WCF and MVC

Interview Questions

• I the technical he asked me all elimination questions which we never implement those concepts in our projects   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview was very good. First round was technical with team lead and second round was HR.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I have been called for telephonic interview and interview was more about my resume, And whats the role i am interested and skill set and education.

And then had one more round of interview with a aconsultant and also an intervie with clinet.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Nice and strict interview. Fully detailed knowledge required plus the basics are also the the aspect to be worked on.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

All of this happened on the same day
    They prefer to keep things simple
    Apti for 1 hr(time nd work, speed, probability,permutation nd Combination,)
    And HR interview for 20 mins with a panel of 2
    The interview was very simple and can b easly cracked.............

Interview Questions

• Let me abt ur self
      Abt college projects
      Abt technical participation in college
      Qualities of a leader   Answer Question