Accruent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Accruent Interview Questions

Interviews at Accruent

2.7

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

The HR team needs a lot of work - very unprofessional. They kept screwing up the time, didn't call the right phone # and didn't reply to emails after 1st contact.

Interview Questions

• HR person was too lazy to get back to me after I sent 4 different times for an interview. She sent an email saying she was too busy. I said I'd call her but she never responded.   Answer Question

Partner Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent in September 2020.

Interview

Submitted resume ... called within 2 hours to schedule initial visit with a talent rep. Took 2 weeks to get the next step scheduled with a sales manager. Friendly call but not well organized. Told me the next step would be a call with one or two officers. No. two latter a call scheduled with 3 peer types. It was a call so they could lend opinion. 2 weeks later a call scheduled with a nn officer in another country. He was so rude. Had no interview skills. Swayed back and forth in his chair when he would talk. Horrible interviewing skills. He was terrible.

Interview Questions

• Same old lame questions you get from reading a book on how to interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (New Orleans, LA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

It started with a very pleasant 30 minute phone interview where I got to know the company through their recruiter and they asked more questions about me. I then had a behavioral interview for 30 minutes with a manager which was very non-personal and lacked genuine conversation. Nothing was wrong with the interview, I just prefer a more conversational and interactive interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the time when a failure turned into a success?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent in July 2020.

Interview

Applied online. Screened by recruiter. One-on-one with hiring manager. Last was a series of 30 minute interviews with other stakeholders followed by a software demo. All remote.

Process was reasonably quick. They communicated well and didn't drag out the rejection. No ghosting, which was nice.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

I have applied online and received an email invitation for a phone interview within less than a week.

I have been asked to share my availability through an online scheduling program. After that, the recruiter picked up a time they were available according to the time slots I have chosen.

During the call, the recruiter was friendly, but the overall duration of the call was about ~20 min max.

Mentioned, they will get back to me by a specific date. Waiting for their reply. Overall, the experience was nice, but will see If it leads anywhere. I did my best.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Accruent? Why did you decide to apply? Why are you looking for a job? Tell me about yourself and walk me through your resume? Do you require visa sponsorship? What is your salary expectation?   Answer Question

Coordinateur Technique ESD Latch-up Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

During the phone screening, I was told that they are looking for somebody with at least 3 years of experience, strong PowerShell scripting skills, Virtualization, Active Directory, etc... but willing to pay the only 45k. I'm not joking, seriously 45k for mid-level IT ENGINEER

Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

I applied online and then had 1 phone interview. I then moved on to an in person interview. I met with a panel of 2-3 people for my interview and also had a one on one interview.

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

6 different interviews that consist of 6-7 different people asking you the same redundant questions with the expectation that you think up new questions for them every single time. Before you can do that, you have to take a special “test” which they insist has no impact on your eligibility for the job. So I guess they just make you take it for fun. I wouldn’t apply here unless you enjoy having your time wasted and being measured by vague and pointless metrics designed to confuse and belittle you.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

Talk on phone with recruiter. Talk on phone to manager. 3rd and final interview is at office and you meet potential members of your team. And it’s mostly a behavioral interview

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (New Orleans, LA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

2 phone interviews and wonderlic test and an onsite interview consisting of 4 back to back either video conference or face to face interviews.

Goal post constantly changed during interview process.

Potential position changed all the way up to the final panel interview.

Went over salary during first interview and start date but then kept trying to lowball the salary during later interviews.

I assume the final reason I didn’t get the position is due to another applicant accepting an extremely lowball offer

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you went above and beyond for a client?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.