Accruent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Accruent Interview Questions

Interviews at Accruent

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (New Orleans, LA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

It started with a very pleasant 30 minute phone interview where I got to know the company through their recruiter and they asked more questions about me. I then had a behavioral interview for 30 minutes with a manager which was very non-personal and lacked genuine conversation. Nothing was wrong with the interview, I just prefer a more conversational and interactive interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the time when a failure turned into a success?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent in July 2020.

Interview

Applied online. Screened by recruiter. One-on-one with hiring manager. Last was a series of 30 minute interviews with other stakeholders followed by a software demo. All remote.

Process was reasonably quick. They communicated well and didn't drag out the rejection. No ghosting, which was nice.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

I have applied online and received an email invitation for a phone interview within less than a week.

I have been asked to share my availability through an online scheduling program. After that, the recruiter picked up a time they were available according to the time slots I have chosen.

During the call, the recruiter was friendly, but the overall duration of the call was about ~20 min max.

Mentioned, they will get back to me by a specific date. Waiting for their reply. Overall, the experience was nice, but will see If it leads anywhere. I did my best.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Accruent? Why did you decide to apply? Why are you looking for a job? Tell me about yourself and walk me through your resume? Do you require visa sponsorship? What is your salary expectation?   Answer Question

Coordinateur Technique ESD Latch-up Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

During the phone screening, I was told that they are looking for somebody with at least 3 years of experience, strong PowerShell scripting skills, Virtualization, Active Directory, etc... but willing to pay the only 45k. I'm not joking, seriously 45k for mid-level IT ENGINEER

Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

I applied online and then had 1 phone interview. I then moved on to an in person interview. I met with a panel of 2-3 people for my interview and also had a one on one interview.

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

6 different interviews that consist of 6-7 different people asking you the same redundant questions with the expectation that you think up new questions for them every single time. Before you can do that, you have to take a special “test” which they insist has no impact on your eligibility for the job. So I guess they just make you take it for fun. I wouldn’t apply here unless you enjoy having your time wasted and being measured by vague and pointless metrics designed to confuse and belittle you.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

Talk on phone with recruiter. Talk on phone to manager. 3rd and final interview is at office and you meet potential members of your team. And it’s mostly a behavioral interview

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (New Orleans, LA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

2 phone interviews and wonderlic test and an onsite interview consisting of 4 back to back either video conference or face to face interviews.

Goal post constantly changed during interview process.

Potential position changed all the way up to the final panel interview.

Went over salary during first interview and start date but then kept trying to lowball the salary during later interviews.

I assume the final reason I didn’t get the position is due to another applicant accepting an extremely lowball offer

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you went above and beyond for a client?   Answer Question

Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent (Denver, CO (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process for me was a very messy one. We discussed a time for a phone interview and they forgot to call me not once but twice. I had to reach out to them to remind them of our scheduled interview. Then when I finally got to talk to someone, they told me that I was unqualified for this position. They already had all of my background information from my resume so I don't understand why they would go through the effort to set up an interview just to tell me I wasn't qualified. Also, I was not qualified because I have no technical support experience (I have support experience from previous jobs, just none that were for technology), but when I read the job description it said that technical support experience was an additional experience to have NOT required. They need to rewrite their job description and maybe put their recruiters through some more training so that they won't forget when and who they schedule interviews with.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about my background and said I was unqualified for an entry-level role because I did not have the experience that was not listed on the job description, to begin with. Very confusing process   1 Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Starts with an interview with the recruiter, then a basic skills and logic test, then an interview with the hiring manager, then a technical skills test, then a 1/2 day interview with department heads and specialists. Entire process lasted over a month, from application to offer.

Interview Questions

• You'll be asked to create an on-the-spot technical procedure   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.