Accruent Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Accruent Sales Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accruent

2.5

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

First they send you an online aptitude test, then you have to go in and do it again, it wasn't very hard but you have to work fast or else you might run out of time. They then call you to schedule an on site interview. Interviewed with the hiring manager, who was very friendly. Mostly behavioral questions. The feeling I got is that the hiring manager is trying to get to know more about who you are as a person and how you would work with the team, instead of trying to grill you are specifics. HR responds quickly, usually within a day or two.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accruent

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Very fast interview process! If they like your resume they call, do a screening. If they like your screening they send an aptitude test. I didn't think it was hard; patterns, quick math, word relationship questions. I recommend doing a couple practice tests online before hand just to get your head in the game. You definitely need to sit down like you're taking a test in school for this as its timed! If you do well you get another call with more information on the position and company. They also ask more questions, if you know anything about software they're really easy. Then the in office interviews and tour. I thought they were very thorough. You can tell there's a great laid back culture. The interviews were good, lots of interviewie type questions that you see on all of the lists to prep for. Nothing too technical. I really enjoyed interviewing, everyone was so nice.

Interview Questions

• What skill are you weak in and what are you doing to fix it?   Answer Question

Not the right job for me. Their compensation structure was hard for me to get on board with, and in general low.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accruent (London, England) in October 2015.

Interview

this process had to do with a sales engineer role based in UK. Initially I had an online test. after that I had a phone screening from someone from the HR team. After about a week I was contacted again and had an 1 hour interview with the hiring manager and had to complete the same test after my interview with my web camera on(probably to check that I would give the same answers without cheating). a week later I had 2 interviews with VP of sales and someone else from the sales team and one more from the HR again to give me detailed info about the company's benefits. After a week I got an email that the decided to choose another candidate. All interviews were very easy going. They were all asking very typical questions on my working experience but not into deep detail, they mainly wanted to see if I could fit their team. Everyone was very polite and very friendly. The HR kept me updating me for everything SUPERFAST during all these days. Do not be afraid to have an interview, I had a great experience and looks like they are very cool guys to work with!

Interview Questions

• Why Accruent?
      Tell me your weaknesses/strengths
      How much time did you spend to a customer every time you visited him?(hm?...anyway!)
      what do you know about our service?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

I did the first screening with the test and then the phone interview. The test and the phone interview were very easy, I think the recruiter was recording my answers because she didn't interface with me. Anyway all the process was very fast. I received after one week the feedback with the result.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.