Acorn Stairlifts Export Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Acorn Stairlifts Export Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Acorn Stairlifts

2.0

Export Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

One interview with sales manager and one other non management person. easy questions....I asked specific questions with respect to management style and culture. Was given a vague answer.

Negotiation

They proved to me that the commissions that you can make by providing previous commission reports. This was the only reason I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Acorn Stairlifts

Export Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Steeton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Steeton, England) in January 2009.

Interview

Online application followed by a phone call in order to arrange an interview. At interview stage both the line manager and sales manager were present. They were amicable and I did feel at ease. As much as you can be at interview stage really. The first impression of the company was good and professional. However, once in, I realised I did not fit the company.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions asked whether I wanted to quickly progress within the company. At that stage in the process I felt this was a leading question as they wanted someone that would do the job for a while.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take the offer of you can stay at home.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.