Acorn Stairlifts Field Service Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Acorn Stairlifts Field Service Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Acorn Stairlifts

1.0

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was about 5 to 10 mins in a Dunkin Donuts Lol, He didn't ask much just basically what I did. He and the "trainers" said that there will be 2 weeks of hands on training as soon as the Florida "training" was over...That NEVER Happened. I was thrown to the wolves with No Experience. Basically set up for Failure...Revolving Door here...A few other Quit before I did..I wonder why..................

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Acorn Stairlifts

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, WI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Franklin, WI (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

While most of my experience is dealing with customers on site, one minor incident involved a tree branch removal from my younger years. The branch once cut fell while attached to the bark peeling bark down a client's tree. Once I made sure the problem wouldn't get worse I went inside to notify the client what I had done, and after looking at the tree I went to the hardware store to ask for advice and was directed to a sugar based tree protectant which I applied to the tree to ensure it remained healthy.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.