Acorn Stairlifts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Acorn Stairlifts Interview Questions

Interviews at Acorn Stairlifts

1.9

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

They were hiring in secret so met at a hotel even though there was a head office close by—HR representative and National Manager were present—never followed up after the interview even after I reached out to inquire—very unprofessional conduct during and after the interview—I can see now why their rating is so low as it seems they don’t value people in the company culture

Interview Questions

• Standard questions—“give me an example of when you successfully/unsuccessfully “   Answer Question

Human Resources Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Steeton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Steeton, England) in October 2014.

Interview

I was first contacted for a telephone interview. After that I was asked to completed an application form and send this back by email. Finally I was contacted back to have a face-to-face interview with the manager for this role.

Interview Questions

• My skills & experience, motivation for this role, some examples, etc.   Answer Question

Export Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Steeton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Steeton, England) in January 2009.

Interview

Online application followed by a phone call in order to arrange an interview. At interview stage both the line manager and sales manager were present. They were amicable and I did feel at ease. As much as you can be at interview stage really. The first impression of the company was good and professional. However, once in, I realised I did not fit the company.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions asked whether I wanted to quickly progress within the company. At that stage in the process I felt this was a leading question as they wanted someone that would do the job for a while.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take the offer of you can stay at home.

Export Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

One interview with sales manager and one other non management person. easy questions....I asked specific questions with respect to management style and culture. Was given a vague answer.

Negotiation

They proved to me that the commissions that you can make by providing previous commission reports. This was the only reason I accepted.

Customer Service TL Interview

Anonymous Employee in Steeton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acorn Stairlifts (Steeton, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Is there one? Just sit in a room and talk to two people who have not got a clue what they talking about and then get offered the job, As long as you can sting a few sentences together you will be fine.