Actionaid Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

Other7%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Actionaid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Actionaid

Interview

Two senior staff were conducting the interview. They mostly asked only competencies based questions and general questions about my knowledge of the organisation. Also general questions about my career and motivation.

Interview Questions
  • Give us an example of the time where you had a conflict with a colleague and how did you deal with it?
    Answer Question

Actionaid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Actionaid

Interview

Online application process with answers required to specific questions rather than a generic ‘supporting statement’ Offered a conversation after the process to give feedback on why my application was not successful, which was greatly appreciated

Interview Questions
  • How will your senior leadership experience enable you to lead on the delivery of ActionAid UK’s strategy and mission?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Actionaid (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was great, however there is a need of improving the process especially in the situation where there is a possibility for aptitude test,it should clearly state prior to the interview that there will also be a written test before oral interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Actionaid

Application

I interviewed at Actionaid

Interview

very flexible and at par with the latest activities of the organisation. two interviews are conducted by two distinct pannels. questions are very basic but critical. they only interview those whose applications are successful in the initial stage

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Actionaid

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Actionaid in Oct 2020

Interview

There are three-part of the interview, A written test or assignment, an Interactive session with other applicants, and an Interview with HR about yourself and your past experience. This was done during covid19 so everything happened virtually

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Actionaid

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Actionaid in Jun 2020

Interview

2 stage interview process on Microsoft Teams. Questions were well thought of and helped assess candidates' knowledge and critical thinking. There was the option to review the questions 30 minutes before the interview time, which was very helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kampala

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Actionaid (Kampala) in Apr 2020

Interview

Applied online and was invited for interview within a month by telephone. Had a written interview and was called for oral interview within two weeks for oral panel interaction. I arrived at invited time but had to wait for about an hour before meeting the panel.

Interview Questions
  • What is Results based approach in development work

Actionaid

Application

I interviewed at Actionaid

Interview

The interview included three stages. The first one was with the hiring manager and the second one was a competency test of 2 hours with the hiring manager and the fundraising manager. The competency test was exhausting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Actionaid (Bhopal) in May 2019

Interview

Applied for the internship in the Bhopal zonal office of ActionAid through a letter of recommendation from my college, then they called me for the interview, and after the interview, they gave me a joining letter.

Interview Questions
  • what do you know about communication for development?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Actionaid (London, England, England) in Dec 2018

Interview

After having applied online I was shortlisted for an in-person interview with three people at ActionAid London. I was told that I would first have to take a one hour test, then have the one hour panel interview. Upon arrival, I was led straight into the panel interview room and the interview started right away instead of the test, which was very confusing. One of the panel members was really nice and friendly, the others looked bored and it almost seemed like they had already chosen the candidate (I was the last interview). The questions were straight forward, related to my experience for the role, why ActionAid, etc. The test was more difficult than the panel interview. In only one hour, there was an excel test to complete (budget report) and a word test (proposal to amend). I was told that I would hear from them three days after the interview. On said date, nothing. After reaching out, I was told that it would actually be another couple of days for them to be able to let me know their decision. Still nothing - I had to wait another two weeks to receive an automatic reply from HR. Not a very feminist organisation :)

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews