Add People Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 44 interviews

Other7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Add People

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Add People in Nov 2021

Interview

I got called on a Monday for an interview the next Thursday and had an answer the next day. The interview went very smoothly, it was given by an HR executive and the person who would be my manager. They read through my CV and asked me more details about it. Then the manager told me about the position and the different tasks I could do. I got interviewed for a temporary position but I was told that if everything went well they would do their best to provide me with a longer, or permanent position.

Interview Questions
  • Details about my degrees, my professional experiences, and my skills.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Add People (Manchester, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

brief telephone call, this a first interview on google meets (the interview went well) so was then assigned 4 technical tasks to complete, then i had a 3rd interview in office

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

3,003

251 Comments

Join the conversation on

Add People

Application

I interviewed at Add People

Interview

Stage 1- Phone call from HR about the role and suitability Stage 2- Interview on Zoom discussing the role and responsibilities of the job and discussing my job history Stage 3- Interview at the office. First half was a interview with HR with questions on job history and suitability. Also discussed what Add People is about and its values and culture. Second half with manager and team on my CV, job-specific questions and scenario questions.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why would you like to work at Add People?

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Add People (Manchester, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

First stage over google meet with Jade and Jack asking basic experience and personality questions then second stage in office with Jack and Laura this was more in depth about the particular job role.

Interview Questions
  • Q: would you be okay handling a few different clients at once as that's how we work at Add people.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Add People (Manchester, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Really Enjoyable, I thought in both interviews the HR staff came across really well and gave me a great insight into the company. The first interview was great, lots of questions, I liked the direct approach to some of the questions. I did have a technical difficulty at the start of the interview however, this did work itself out after 5 minutes or so. I did find that a lot of the questions in the first and second interview were relatively similar which made the second interview slightly easier. I liked meeting my line manager in that interview, to see who I was going to be working with! Overall, was extremely enjoyable & it has been a great decision.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about job history, CV, What am I like on a bad day.. / good day.. How I cope with Difficult clients etc,..

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Add People (Manchester, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Very standard - video interview first, face-to-face and office tour for the second - but done with welcoming and friendliness at every step, and excellent communication all the way through the process

Interview Questions
  • What was key to me when choosing between prospective employers

Anonymous Employee in Altrincham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Add People (Altrincham, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

I did two interviews with the SEO team. The first was done remotely and the second was in their office. When I went to the office, I also spoke to HR to discuss company culture.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my past work experiences and some SEO-specific questions regarding content writing.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Add People (Manchester, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

The first interview was virtual, with two content leads, and lasted around 45 minutes. The second interview was held in the Add People office and was in two parts. The first part was with HR, then the second was with another content lead, and the SEO manager. This process was also around 45 minutes long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Altrincham, England

Application

Interview

There were 3 stages to the interview, first I had to complete a test on indeed which was to do with numeracy and literacy basic skills. Then I interviewed on a Google Meet with two managers who were lovely and welcoming, they asked me questions about myself and my previous experience they also asked about future aspirations, we had a really good chat and the interview lasted about an hour. Second, they invited me to a second interview which was in person and this was with head of department and HR Manager, they were also both lovely and welcoming! They went through similar questions and also example questions such as 'Tell me about a time when...' The interviews were both really positive and made me feel at ease but still challenging enough to keep me on my toes and keen to have an insight into Add People. I then got offered the job roughly an hour after my face to face interview and I was so happy I accepted there and then!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Add People (Manchester, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process was great. Each phone call and the video call were insightful into the business and into the role, and the interviewers themselves were extremely friendly The face to face interview was then really well managed also. Both interviewers during this process put me at ease right away and throughout the interview. While running through my previous experience, my suitability to the role, and feedback on the interview task I felt extremely comfortable

Interview Questions
  • -Suitability for the role based upon previous experience -Interview task based around a process that's day-to-day in the role itself -Understanding of PPC marketing and of account management and how I would approach the role in order to deliver successful results on both counts
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Interviews