Add People Interview Questions

Updated 2 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 28 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Add People

Add People

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Add People

Interview

There was a interview, the there was some tasks testing the knowledge of marketing and the prioritization and then there was a final interview followed by an offer. This was all done on google meets.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you had conflicting deadlines?
    Answer Question

Add People

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Add People

Interview

The interview process was well structured with a stage of three different interviews and stages meeting with different management. This all took place remotely and was very easy to fit into your schedule

Interview Questions
  • General interview and job specific questions

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Add People (Manchester, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was 5 star for me I thought considering the interview were virtual I was made to feel very comfortable and given enough time to answer all questions. This is applicable for each interview as had 3.

Interview Questions
  • The ones remembered are below What would your friends say about you on a good day
  • What would your friends say about you on a bad day
  • Why are you taking a step back from management as per your previous role

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Add People (Manchester, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied for the role through Indeed. A couple of days later, I received a phone call to arrange a 30 minute general phone call. Next, I was invited to a first stage interview via Google Hangouts, once successful through this interview, I was given a task to complete over a few days. Once completed, I received a phone call to say that I had been invited to the next and final stage of interviews, so I then had a final stage interview. I met different members of the team during each interview which was nice and everybody was very welcoming and friendly. Any nerves I had before the interviews were quickly lifted as the interviewers made me feel relaxed and confident. A few days after my final interview I received a call offering me the job!

Interview Questions
  • Could you list 3 of your core values?

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Add People (Manchester, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Nicely spread out, listened to what you were saying and acted upon it. Spoke to lot of people at different levels which was helpful. I had 3 interviews, all with 2 different people which meant a nice variety of information was given.

Interview Questions
  • what would be the biggest challenge for you when joining add people?

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Add People (Manchester, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and convenient considering the covid and lockdown rules that have been applied. It was a comfortable experience and i would definitely recommend it

Interview Questions
  • What position would you like to be in in the future with our business

Application

Interview

The interview process started with a online interview with HR, then followed by a 1-1 office face interview, Where was asked range of questions regarding myself and my experience. then successfully passing the first two interviews finally had a third role play interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Add People (Manchester, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Phone interview to briefly outline the job and then invite me to a first round interview, 1st round and second round. each with new people who i would be working with within the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

I was invited to a stage one interview with two of the Content Leaders in the business. Following the success of this interview, I was then invited to a stage two interview a few days later with the Head of HR and the Head of SEO. I was told the next day that I was successful. The entire process was clear with strong communication. If I needed further information, I was able to request it with ease, making me feel reassured about my application. It didn't simply feel as though the business was checking if I was the right fit for them, but also if the business was right for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Add People (Manchester, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

A good conversation with the HR assistant led to a phone interview with the department manager. Relaxed interview discussing my experience. Final second interview with HR Manager, just a few formalities around possible start date etc.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience and why you are applying for this role.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews