Addison Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Addison Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Addison Group

2.4

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Interview

I had this interview a couple months ago, but the woman interviewing me was extremely condescending and pessimistic cause I didn’t have any professional experience leading up to the interview, as I was a recent college grad. It’s almost as if she didn’t look at my resume beforehand! Looking back on it, I don’t know how she’s a recruiter in the first place.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Addison Group.

Interview

Initial phone interview ~30 minutes. From that, they wanted to bring me on for the in person final round which would be a full day at the office. Due to covid, I had a video interview instead with two managers ~1 hour. Following that, I spoke with 3 other managers separately in order for them to best match me up with the best team.

Multiple Positions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Addison Group (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

They act like they are your friend trying to help you find a job; they are not. Be very careful with them. Find out exactly the terms of where you are applying, temp to hire? what will they pay during the temp period? how long is the temp period? They will be evasive and you will have to work 6 months or longer.

Interview Questions

• How much I wanted to get paid   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Addison Group (Denver, CO (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn and heard back a day later about a 15-20 minute phone interview. I had the phone interview and I thought it went great, the woman was engaging and seemed excited about my interest. She said at the end of the call she was going to send me a personality assessment. Just like so many other reviews on here, I got ghosted. I sent her a thank you email and got nothing. Extremely extremely unprofessional, if I am not a fit for the job I would rather be told that than get ghosted. This company is unprofessional and does not know how to recruit for a recruiting business, its pretty pathetic.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Addison Group (Nashville, TN (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

It was a good interview, the HR associate that contacted me was personable and answered all of my questions. Although the communication afterwards fell off and non-existeant. I didn't receive an offer but I think that it is all for the better. I have nothing bad to say about the Addison Group but just be prepared to be left hanging after an interview.

Interview Questions

• How would your experience be useful in this role?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Interview

This was a very convenient process. They just so happen to have someone that was leaving and they thought I'd be a great fit for the payroll position. The questions were straight forward focusing on my background and skills.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Addison Group.

Interview

One phone screen and one onsite interview. Onsite interview was about 30-60 minutes long and they walk you through the office and show you everything. They let you shadow another person working in the office and you can ask that person whatever question you like about the company.

Entry Level Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Interview

I had a screening call scheduled. The internal recruiter called 20 minutes late. While she apologized profusely, she was painfully uninterested and unenthusiastic throughout the entire conversation She was clearly reading a script and wasn't even trying to mask it. Worst phone interview I have ever had BY FAR.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Addison Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied online and received an interview a few days afterwards. While I spoke on the phone with the interviewer, I could tell that she was not interested in talking to me given that my prior experience was not in the recruitment field. She had me take a personality-type quiz, which I completed within the same day. the interviewer said that she'd get back to me, but never did.

June Hiring Class- Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Addison Group (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process was good. Everyone was really nice. The only problem was that they said they were going to give everyone a class whether or not they got an offer, and I got a 2 sentence email.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.