Adecco Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Adecco Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Adecco

2.1

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco (State College, PA (US)).

Interview

Fill out the application online, You will be emailed some links to take several online placement tests. Then have a face to face interview and then they will check references.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
    What was a difficult situation in a past job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Standard can you do the job. Prove it. Low ball salary you high ball meet in middle. Basic legalized pimping..............................

Nice hustle legal pimping nice hustle legal pimping nice hustle legal pimping nice hustle

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

It was fast, they asked me was I able to travel, my office skills, they also asked me to do drug testing during the interview. The woman was calm and it really helped with my nervousness.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

I got a phone call after a week from my application, interviewed me a little and as for a second face to face interview. decline offer due to being only part time.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Warsaw, IN (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Resume was submitted to Adecco. Adecco then submitted my resume to the hiring managers who were seeking temporary workers. If the hiring manager was interested Adecco then contacted me to come and interview with their client.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Why did I leave my last position? How did my skill set match with the open position? Why did I want to do temporary work?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Rapid City, SD (US)).

Interview

I met initially with the lead recruiter to discuss their open positions. I then completed an in depth series of job placement testing, a background check and work history. After completing the the pre qualification process Adecco analyses my information to match me with the proper job. They then set up a one on one interview with the employer and the final decision is up to the employer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco (Wauwatosa, WI (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was given a telephone interview that I was wonderful at and was brought in for an in person interview. The woman who interviewed me said I was incredible and they would be happy to have me. I was told I would be brought in for a day of shadowing at the actual adecco location they were hiring for (Mayfair Road) and as soon as I stepped foot at the desk and introduced myself the girls face dropped. I have a very "white" sounding name and it was clear she did not expect someone black to show up. They ignored me most of the morning as I tried again and again to engage in conversation and ask about the position, before telling me at about noon (I was supposed to stay all day), that there was nothing left for me to do and I could go home early. A couple of weeks later (after multiple check in calls made by me) I was told that they went with someone who was a "better fit". I inquired about what I was missing, because I knew it was the right skin color, and was told that they hired someone who "got along" and offered to help me find a job at another company lol! No thank you, you will not get commission off of me when I was not "good enough" to work for you.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missoula, MT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Missoula, MT (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Received a call from Adecco. Once I said yes to the job I was sent on an interview with the manager of the company the next day. That is where they delay came in. Manager took over two weeks to let Adecco know if he wanted to hire me or not.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. The online testing is what stumped me. Had nothing to do with the job at all.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, MN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Duluth, MN (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process went very well. I have worked with Wendy before and she is always willing to find the perfect fit for you. As far as the hiring, unfortunately, there are not many jobs in this area so I have not been selected for a site.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Nashville, TN (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

I was a rehire who relocated to a new city and had my file transferred.

Interview Questions

• Can you work for less than you ever had before, something in the range of under $9?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Either take it or leave it. I needed employment so I had to do what was needed to support my family.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.