Adecco Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Adecco Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Adecco

2.3

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Charlotte, NC (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Simple recruiter screening, then resume presented to client. Phone interview. Received quick feedback. Not a good fit. Did not get the offer. Applied again after some time. Never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco in June 2012.

Interview

There were about 3 interviews, depending on the role that you are applying for. The last step will be with the General Director who can give a decision on hiring. The questions are very thorough and they really ask specific questions about your past performance, including financial figures and things like that.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco in May 2018.

Interview

Enjoyable, each session lasted for around 30mins, but the people there were quite friendly. Total there were 4 - 5 rounds held on 3 different days. Most questions were asking you to share about your experience, and why you are keen to join the company

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco in December 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with Director and Manager. Manager was a complete Kim Kardashian air-head and could not answer questions about the business or development. The Director has to step in constantly to respond on her behalf.

No, thank you. I won’t be managed by an uneducated salesperson.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adecco (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Technical round then followed by manager round. then Hr round for salary discussion. then offer release. joining formalities with induction. Background verification for address and previous employment and education will happen once you join the company.

Interview Questions

• what is your target in your last company?
      will you achieve target every month
      any incentive policy   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adecco (Taipei (Taiwan)) in July 2016.

Interview

Introduce my self ( school, previous jobs and intern experience)
    work experience, previous salary)
    why want to apply this job
    expect salary
    Interviewer introduce company and team Introduce my self
    work experience
    expect salary
    Interviewer introduce company and team

Interview Questions

• how much salary you're expect?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very brief with not too many questions. I received a phone call and asked if I was interested in a position there. I did not apply directly to the company.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adecco (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in February 2016.

Interview

I Had a good experience at Adecco. it was a good interview. The consultant was very friendly.
    It was a good aproach and the enviroment was Nice.
    I could talk about my experience with no preassure.

Interview Questions

Not interested in the job

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very friend interviewers with good insights. Able to share detailed and comprehensive outlook and future plans. Interviewers would even share with you on the full-detailed job scopes, KPIs, and company environment and culture.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2014.

Interview

Not so smooth, took rather long. Not reachable -no contact person to follow up, no foreseen schedule shared. Interviewers were friendly and easy going, but seemed not so skilled in formal interviewing skills. Were crystal clear about functions, working conditions and performance expectations

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.