Adecco Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Adecco Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Adecco

2.4

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco (New York, NY (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

The process was fairly easy and painless: phone screen and one-on-one interview. I was interviewed in their New York office, the recruiter seemed nice and outgoing. On the other side, she could not provide me with a definitive job description, which backfired when I went to the interview with their client and was not prepared for it. She also gave me incorrect time, and the hiring manager seemed annoyed that I showed up unexpected. Before the interview she promised to get back to me regardless of the outcome, and never did.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Adecco (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Checked-in with their front desk (whom was a wonderful lady, very friendly and nice). I had an interview with a lovely gentleman and everything was going well, and he wanted me to meet with another worker whom I might be working with if hired. The first interviewer left and I was joined by this new individual. This was the most uncomfortable interview in my life as this individual barely glanced at my resume and started firing off questions. Any time I would start to answer, he would cut me off and move on to something else. It felt like an interrogation instead of a conversation or interview. I feel like I was already judged before he had started to interview me. I had a great experience with the first person I spoke to, and an awful experience with the last person I spoke to. As the last person would be the one I'd be working with, I left hoping I would not get a call back.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

I had to sit through the numerical and verbal reasoning tests. The verbal reasoning tests consisted to two work situations, after the analysis of which, I had to answer a few questions based on the information. It was then followed by a personal interview which lasted for around half an hour.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco in March 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed face to face by my now team leader and the overall manager of the department. Interview questions ranged from full comptency based questions with little or no probing to generic questions with no relevance such as 'I see from your CV that you have managed teams before, this role involves no people management - how do you feel about that'....to 'we do things differently around here, we don't follow good practice as such, how do you feel about that'.
    After the interview I then delivered a training session to my team members who then also interviewed me and grilled me at length about gaps on my CV.
    Prepare for a varierty fo questions, interviewing is an art, which some employers don't have this skill, prepare for full competency based questions as well as generic questions that don't add any value.

Interview Questions

• I see that you work at the CIPD as a tutor, we don't follow good practice here how do you feel about that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was prepared to negotiate however the offer was higher than advertised, so I accepted. I did attempt to negotiate on other T&Cs but was flatly told no. Think about where you are in your career right at this minute and can you compromise on areas of the offer when you break it all down.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adecco in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process was easy. The interviewers were very personable and great to work with. They communicated everything effectively and provided me with all of the information necessary. I recommend working here.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where you felt your employer was doing something unethical? What did you do?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.