Adecco Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Adecco Interview Questions

Interviews at Adecco

2.3

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

This was a phone interview screening with the company which was more formality that technical testing. The actual interview was with the actual hiring manager who oversaw the position. This seems fairly normal for processes for staffing agencies.

Interview Questions

• What is my schedule and availability, they wanted a quick start.   1 Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (Portland, OR (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Called and asked about experience. We talked in length about job descriptions and was overall pleasant. Resume was sent out but no official start date reported for the temporary hiring process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my office experience.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Providence, RI (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Interview on the phone x2, with RVP and Branch Manager. Both went well and interviews were pleasant. After taking an online assessment I had 1 in person interview with the Branch Manager. Was told I would find out the outcome either way by end of business week. There was no follow-up afterward on their end afterward, even after reaching out myself.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (Louisville, KY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

30-minute phone interview. Explained what Adecco does and the position that was available. The recruiter was working from home so there were interruptions. The interview was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked as a recruiter? How would you go about searching for candidates?   Answer Question

contact tracer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (New York, NY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied and they contacted me two(2) days later. The actually interview was about 15mins but the paperwork/verification takes quite some time. All in all it was a good process and I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel like you are a good fit for this particular company/assignment?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adecco in April 2020.

Interview

It was an online interview. It was not too formal but still not casual, they were nice and informative. The interview difficulty was not out of the ordinary and they were even understanding of mistakes if they were small

Change Lead Interview

Interview

Efficient process with minimal number of interviews with the key stakeholders. Timely and to the point. Confirmed the job description and the culture of the company. The administrative staff was easy to work with in the scheduling process.

Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied online. Received an initial email then call from recruiter. She was super nice and very enthusiastic. We had a great conversation. A second interview was quickly arranged. That went very well. The entire experience was solid. My questions were quickly answered by recruiter. If she didn't know, she got back to me as soon as she had an answer. Paperwork was easy to process. Very efficient. I also received a nice email from my recruiter the Friday before I started. Nice touch. It was appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my background and experience. I researched the company and their site before the interview, so I had questions too. As you should for any interview.   Answer Question

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adecco (Louisville, KY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

2 forms i.d
    Complete computer application
    Took drug screen
    Got the job with instructions asked what shift had great communication berry friendly environment was told the dress code what is expected of you what time to be there and was very descriptive about the job

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Document Scanner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Lebanon, TN (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was great. In and out in 40 min hired! Interviewer was easy to talk to. She explained each step clearly. She let me choose position and schedule. Shes awesome

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.