Adecco Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Adecco Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Adecco

2.6

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Providence, RI (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Interview on the phone x2, with RVP and Branch Manager. Both went well and interviews were pleasant. After taking an online assessment I had 1 in person interview with the Branch Manager. Was told I would find out the outcome either way by end of business week. There was no follow-up afterward on their end afterward, even after reaching out myself.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (Louisville, KY (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

30-minute phone interview. Explained what Adecco does and the position that was available. The recruiter was working from home so there were interruptions. The interview was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked as a recruiter? How would you go about searching for candidates?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Talked to 3 different people. The process lasted several months which is entirely too long to know if you have the job. Would recommend that they speed up the process

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

The interview process was set up by the guy that does all the in-house hiring. We communicated mostly thru email. There was a brief phone interview done with the hiring manager. Then I came in for an in person interview at the office. I interviewed again with the hiring manager as well as the recruiting lead. After a couple of days I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be your biggest challenge in changing careers from retail manager to the office setting?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

1 phone, 2 in-person. The phone interview was easy of course, they are just basically feeling you out. The 2nd, in-person interview was a bit more situational questions which weren't bad. The last interview threw me for a curve as the interviewer asked me a lot of questions that are not typically asked in interviews, plus they were layered. I thought it came off as intimidating and a bit over the top, given the position was almost entry-level. Some questions asked from the 2nd interview somehow ended up in my 3rd interview, felt a bit redundant and unnecessary.

Interview Questions

• Give me 3 reasons why we shouldn't hire you.   1 Answer
    • What are some challenges you may face in this position?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adecco (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Long. I had 5 interviews total. 3 on the phone, and 2 in person. The fact of having to repeat the same thing to different levels of leadership, I found to be quite inefficient.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adecco in April 2018.

Interview

Was reached out to by a third party recruiter who was unorganized. Then my phone interview with the Adecco employee was for a different role that I'd ever agreeed to talk about. They were condescending. I told the third party I was not interested in pursuing further.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco in December 2017.

Interview

Managers tend to be very welcoming and personable. You meet at the nearest branch office, and upper management will meet you there unless you're within close proximity to upper management. They are very reasonable with interview accommodations. Be prepared to answer questions on who you are as a person.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to get creative in a tough market   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adecco (East Lansing, MI (US)).

Interview

Very welcoming and personable, and emailed to follow up and they said they were still highly interested but needed more time to decide, then I emailed them a couple weeks later and never got a response

Interview Questions

• What kind of job do you want, if you weren't going to be an Adecco recruiter?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco.

Interview

Extremely long and overdone, 5 interviews to be exact. Phone screen, in-person interview with Manager, phone interview with Area Manager, phone interview with Operations Manager, and an interview with another recruiter

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.