Adecco Senior Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Adecco Senior Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Adecco

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (San Jose, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Talked to Adecco rep regarding a contract recruiting role at Google. The process was fast and easy, and got to speak to the Google contacts in less than one week. A friend of mine is a recruiter at Google and helped me connect to the right Adecco contact. The Adecco manager was friendly and gave some tips when talking with Google contacts.

Interview Questions

• What prior experience did I have recruiting?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Adecco

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco (Rochester, NY (US)).

Interview

Right to the point, made it mostly business but mixed with a little personal. Very informative about their business and what they expect from their employees. They wanted to know where I saw myself in 5 years. Also,was it difficult working with my husband all the years prior at the same company.

Interview Questions

• Why do I like being a Recruiter   1 Answer

Senior Recruiter Interview

Interview

5 rounds of loong interview. And it was slow. Really slow. Who takes 1 month just to interview a recruiter for 5 long rounds. I don't understand what was taking so long. And moreover the salary they are providing is really low. They are not giving any hike at all.

Interview Questions

• They asked me so much, i feel like I am a developer myself   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I waited for interview as per schedule made by HR. But the HR decided to hire internally and never mentioned about it to me. I prepared hard for the interview but, apparently, interview was cancelled. I applied online. It was last year. I had to call them back and ask what was was happening.

Interview Questions

• "Sorry for not letting you know about this. We are cancelling the phone interview with candidates as we are looking to promote internally"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.