Adecco USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Adecco USA Interview Questions

Updated 17 Nov 2017

2.3

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Mountain View, CA (US)).

Interview

Interviewed directly onsite with 3 Google managers in succession. 10-15 minutes each with a very standard procedure. One was happy, the other was neutral, and the other played hard to get. Simple stuff really. Just adjust your interview corresponding to your audience

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Baltimore, MD (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone screening by a recruiter in another state. She asked what shift was I looking to work. The recruiter was pleasant and willing to help. While on the phone, she emailed me links to complete paperwork. In addition, she set me up for an onsite orientation session. The process took about 20 minutes on the phone and 2 hours onsite. Within a week, I was in training.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to work at this time?   1 Answer

Data Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Mountain View, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

It is a contractor opportunity for Google(Mountain View, CA). First round is a phone interview from the agent of Adecco. Then they sent over a word file with SQL questions. After you passed the SQL technical interview, you are invited to onsite interview. I believe that it is my personal experience that the interviewer on-site at google is not professional as she was late first and she didn't book any meeting room for the interview. We were just randomly picking a meeting room to start my interview. In the middle of the interview, someone knocked the door and told my interviewer that this room was booked by him. My interviewer starts to push me and asked me to answer all questions quickly. In the end, the interview ended in a really rush way and not respectful at all. I feel that this interviewer should prepare for this interview.

Interview Questions

• Given two table and asked to created a new table by a key ID.   Answer Question

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco USA (College Station, TX (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Very easy if you ask me they made everything simple and on point they let us know exactly what we would be doing and why they needed us they let us know everything upfront and don't shy away from details

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to be a csr   1 Answer

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Hillsboro, OR (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Typing test and you're hired, at a an absolutely laughable rate. Pee before you get there though, or they send you right to Burger King, no public restroom... I'm.not.public!! I was there by invitation!

Also job requirements are not accurate and they don't care. I was there to interview for claims analyst 3 which I qualified for per their advert. I ended up interviewing for claims analyst 1, at fast food wages. Literally McDonalds ans Wal-Mart pay more.

Cell Therapy Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Seattle, WA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was an initial screening interview; I have not yet gotten word from the interviewer whether Kite Pharma wants to proceed with me as a candidate. It was both a typical and an atypical phone interview; the person at Adecco USA working the Southern California territory was very experienced, highly professional, and extremely cordial as I would expect from someone who has had a long career in the recruitment industry. However, the conversation and initial screening was quite unstructured and followed the natural cadence of an informal discussion. The interviewer also gave me great career advice, which I am quite thankful for.

From what I understood, Kite Pharma would schedule a phone interview with me if they were interested in my application, and I would then have an in-person interview at their Southern California location. I cannot verify this portion given I have yet to experience it.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't a specific question that really stood out, but the line of inquiry that was most prominent followed my interest in cellular therapy manufacturing, especially if I was interested in staying within the manufacturing arm of Kite Pharma for > 3 - 5 years   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Mountain View, CA (US)).

Interview

It was fine. THe question was not very difficult and I managed to answer it fairly easily, stalling a few times like I am right now. I need to write a few more words to reach the cap.

Reading Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Tampa, FL (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was easy. It was a fluke of me to call during summer to get a job.
     The interview process was direct yet friendly. I felt at ease. I began to look forward to going to work. The hours were brutal at first.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work did you do?   1 Answer
    • I wish they would have asked me about how to lead people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Interview

I applied on their website and was contacted by a recruiter two weeks later. She left a VM. I called back and she answered the phone (I knew it was her because I recognized her voice from the message). I asked if I could speak to ******, she asked my name and after I said it, she asked if I'd mind holding. She gets back on after few moments and says ****** stepped away from her desk and asked would I like her VM. The whole time I'm thinking, is she for real? She's pretending she's someone else and asking if I want her VM. I said sure why not. I left a message, but she never called me back. Fine by me!

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview for my position was very conversational. I met with a representative of one of the staffing agencies affiliated with Adecco 3 weeks prior, went over my needs for my next position. At the time there was nothing fitting my needs. Three weeks later a position became available with one of the departments within the Adecco group. I had a conversation with the representative again, then a meeting with the supervisor of that department and was offered a position shortly after.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.