Adecco USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Adecco USA Interview Questions

Updated 11 Jun 2018

2.3

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Evansville, IN (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

The people were great from the get go. I really appreciate the opportunity to work part-time and have a company that works with my schedule of my main employeer so well.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Beaverton, OR (US)) in September 2008.

Interview

Quick and easy. Was placed in a contract role at Nike as Design Recruiter.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ypsilanti, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Ypsilanti, MI (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Initially, I met the interviewer at a mock interview session held at Michigan Works. The interviewer was very nice, and we had a great rapport so she said she would consider a position for me. The next day, she called me and we had an interview over the phone. Then I received an application to fill out and attach my resume. She then said that there was a client who may use my services so then she sent me a background check form, including info on places I had lived and other personal stuff. After that, she asked me to come in and bring two pieces of identification. I figured that the hiring process was done, but I was surprised to be interviewed once more--even more questions. She said she would contact the client with my info. If the client was interested, they would interview me over the phone and then possibly have me in for a trial work day. It seemed like a lot for a temp job, but whatever it takes anymore.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your ideal work environment.   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

There's not much of an interview to speak of - the focus is on getting all the "employee" paperwork written up, and performing an "in-house" drug test (oral swab) to make sure you're not a "junkie" (a little less humiliating than providing a urine sample, I suppose). Usually, you won't be there interviewing unless the agency has a high probability of placing you on an assignment that is in the offing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None - the rate and contract length were non-negotiable (i.e. "Take it or leave it.")

Contractor Interview

Interview

Pretty standard review

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco USA in August 2012.

Interview

Applied through a friend who was a recruiter, had a couple of initial email conversations and then phone interviews, went to the site in person and met with a few members of the team and then one more phone call after on sites.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Your preparation for the interview equips you with a number of questions that will help you get to know and evaluate candidates. But there's plenty more to do before, during and after the interview to ensure your success.To give you a great chance of hiring the right people, follow this process .

Interview Questions

• if you have conflict with a co-worker , what will you do   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Chelmsford, MA (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Initial interview, several forms to fill out, and a drug test. Interview took like 5 minutes; overall a really easy process though I was recommended through a friend. If they need a job filled and you fit the bill, they WILL hire you.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't a very detailed interview. I don't think they even asked me why I wanted to work there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, its a company that hires you specifically to hire you out to another company looking for an employee. They will definitely get your back when recommending you to someone else, though.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holland, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adecco USA (Holland, MI (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

They setup a meeting with the client and I was interviewed. After a few days I was contacted back and received the job. They did do a resume edit which was not necessary but they wanted it done there way.

Interview Questions

• The question of being hired was the hardest part of the job. People like to not promise anything which usually means its not going to happen   Answer Question

Knowledge Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adecco USA in September 2012.

Interview

30 minute phone interview with Adecco, 20 minute phone interview with employer, was very succinct and to the point and professional, just wanted to know my experience relevant to the job requirements, my salary requirements and location requirements

Interview Questions

• experience, salary, location   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.