Adobe Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Adobe

1,157 Interview Reviews

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in September 2018.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews after HR pre-screen interviews. Relaxed. Serious. Fast process. Panel interviews. All done in 3 weeks. HR benefits need to be written down in details if part of the negotiation

Interview Questions

• What is needed to make a digital transformation happen?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

The recruiter found me in Piazza and set up an interview with me. It was a 30-minute video chat via BlueJeans. The interviewer asked me some behavior questions and two fairly easy machine learning questions (my background and interest are in machine learning). The interviewer is nice and friendly and I enjoyed the interview process a lot

Data Engineer Interview

Interview

Looks like they only looking for candidates same country like most of the their engineer team member, so the position is not for you . Do not waste your time.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in February 2020.

Interview

The interview is a brief phone interview with someone on the Solutions Consulting interview. After this stage they invited you to work on a case presentation which was due within 5 days after hearing about the case. After moving on to the case part they denied me before I could even submit my case presentation. After working long and hard on the case I wasn't even able to submit it before the due date. I was really disappointed at this professionalism as I worked on the case for so many hours and they did not give me a chance to even submit my case.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to work on a difficult project with a team?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adobe in February 2020.

Interview

Recruiter Approaches me and set up a phone interview. Got an Interview Right away. The coding challenge part is really easy, asking me to merge two ordered arrays. Ask me details about my resume. Afterwards, the interviewer is super nice and gave me feedback on how I did in the interview. He says he gives me a gold tier, but unfortunately, I haven't heard back from them yet.

PM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

After I dropped the resume and cover letter, I was invited to the first round interview. And I talked to one PM working there for 30 mins by phone. It was conversational and the hiring manager was a great person.

Interview Questions

• What is the recent trend in social media?   1 Answer

SDR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe.

Interview

I applied for the SDR position and received an interview the following day. They had 3 rounds, a phone screen, a skype panel interview where I was given a prospective calling challenge and an at site interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain how the product benefits a customer in scenario X.   Answer Question

MBA Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe in January 2020.

Interview

I had four different rounds of video interview. It was all a quick process, the HR got back to me shortly after the interviews. The entire process took 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and situation based questions. More focused on my past experience.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The process was long, mostly due to the time of year I began interviewing. I started the interview process at the end of Adobe's fiscal year, so I had onsite interviews delayed for some time until budget was allocated, etc. In total I had an HR screen, a background/technical discussion with an Engineering Manager, 5 technical screens (all video chat), and a day of onsite/behavioural interviews (6 in total).

Interview Questions

• Some string algorithms - recursive and iterative versions, some variations of two-sum problems, an iterative tree-traversal question with a small twist, and some Node.js promise questions.   1 Answer

UX Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Pretty disorganized in my opinion, changing the schedule last minute and waiting until the last day to give you information about the onsite. Also, they put 11 interviews back to back for a total of 6 hours and no scheduled break (not even for coffee or eating lunch). They don't provide directions on what they want to see in the portfolio review. The rejection came in a generic email form 10 days after the onsite, pretty cold if you ask me. I asked for feedback about the interview and to this day they haven't reply yet.

Interview Questions

• What's your leadership style?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume in school career fair and got an interview on campus. They asked a few easy data structure problems. I passed the first interview. For the second interview, I went to San Jose for the onsite interview. They asked a graph problem and I did not answer it correctly.

Interview Questions

• How to find the first non-repeating element in an array?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.