Adobe Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,495 of over 1,495.0 interviews

Applied online30%
Campus Recruiting24%
Employee Referral19%
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about Adobe

Join the conversation on

Consulting Exit Opportunities

7m

works at

EY

Hey y’all - I work in Strategy at Adobe. After 10+ years of consulting at Big 4’s, and Ecomms, I’ve never worked at a place with better work/life balance w/ pure strategy work. Roles are remote til Nov’21. DM if you’ve found a role and would like a referral. We need more recovering mgmt consultants. ☺️

66 Comments

Join the conversation on

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adobe (London, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

First stage of the process was I had a interview with my line manager going through my CV Second stage was a 15 minute presentation and a 10 minute demo to 3 people on the solutions consulting team

Interview Questions
  • Q - What kind of pre sales experience do you have before this role
    1 Answer

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Process was great but did not see the end of it, had 4 rounds of interviews and was almost selected but not sure what happened to my application , did not get rejection email yet - now more that a year

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Very pleasant! The interview process was efficient and the recruiter followed up with me at each stage in order to ensure that I knew what the next steps were. The interviews themselves were incremental in difficulty.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

A single round of interview. 3 people. All research engineers or scientists at Adobe. Questions based on logic, and my research area. Discussions around my past projects and things mentioned on my resume.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How to get probability 1/3 using a fair coin? Basic questions for ML and some core DL.

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

The interviewer directly came in, asked me to share my screen and asked me to code three questions based in stacks, linked lists and binary trees. The interviewer then left and asked me if I had any questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

First round consisted of 2 coding problems only. Difficulty for both the problems was high. Both of the problems were of Dynamic Programming. Next, there were a couple of technical rounds followed by an HR round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adobe in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview started with 2 coding questions to be solved. He asked me to explain the approach, each step, and the time complexity for different methods. The first question was the binary numbers in descending order and you have to print out the count of 1s. Then he went on to ask basic questions on data structures, OOPs, and operating systems.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between pass by reference and pass by value?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adobe (Bangalore) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview experience was good as the interviewer made it easy. Asked basics of jenkins and kafka and your project but first round was completely on algorithm and data structure where interviewer asked time and space complexity including the edge cases.

Interview Questions
  • You are given two non-empty linked lists representing two non-negative integers. The digits are stored in reverse order, and each of their nodes contains a single digit. Add the two numbers and return the sum as a linked list. You may assume the two numbers do not contain any leading zero, except the number 0 itself.

Adobe

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Shortlisted for call w manager, after brief chat had 3 video interviews with cross functional directors and given a take home case study. 90% of time spent discussing my past role and contributions. Ghosted after last set of interviews

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

It was good experience on the interview. Very cool panel. And all discussion was different than service company. My hiring manager was excellent and he shoot right question and understood

Interview Questions
  • Tech question on how can fix an issue

Adobe

Application

I interviewed at Adobe

Interview

Very thorough and straight to the point. They know what they are looking for. All teams have a very positive attitude and make the remote experience comfortable. Show your value and become part of an amazing team!

Interview Questions
  • Be prepared to discuss how you manage and organize day to day tasks and responsibilities
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,495 Interviews