Advanced Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Advanced Interview Questions

Interviews at Advanced

1. Featured Interview

Interview

Simple and fun, a really good experience. The people involved were lovely and really informative! Various stages and tasks to complete but is done with ease and if you had any questions they were answered well!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Advanced.

Interview

1st stage Assessment: personality quiz and cognitive aptitude test
    2nd stage Assessment centre: cognitive aptitude test with group interview and presentations from 11am till 1pm
    3rd stage Group interview with hiring managers with activities throughout the day from 9am-3pm

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Advanced (Vadodara (India)) in September 2020.

Interview

Online Test - Verbal, Aptitude & Personality Questions
    Technical Test - 2 Coding Question, 1 SQL query, and other theoretical questions
    Technical Interview - 1 hour Interview, Basic Java questions, OOPS concepts
    HR Round

Interview Questions

• Basic DS ALGO questions in Interview   2 Answers

Talent Advisor Interview

Interview

I was called for a face to face interview after three rounds, on call discussion with hr - aptitude test - on call discussion with talent manager. HR confirmed a feedback would be provided post interview , I wasn't contacted for 3 days. As I made a follow up call it wasn't answered for consecutive two days. Then I received an SMS mentioning offer letter has been sent please acknowledge followed by call from the dame HR mentioning this SMS was sent by mistake (The same HR who did not respond to my follow up calls). Similarly eager to hear a yes or a feedback in case of no i tried contacting multiple times, calls were never answered. Sent an E mail and followed up last time leaving all hopes to expect a professional behavior I got a reply mentioning I wasn't shortlisted for further rounds of interview without any feedback.

I am an experienced professional and have worked with multiple clients and companies never experienced such a behavior from recruitment dept. Very Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• TNA, Learning Solutions, Stake holder management, Learning principles and theories, challenges etc   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advanced (Chennai (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

Its a very good interview experience . Its a video interview where they ask you about your previous rounds experience and explain about coding question and explain your approach .

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Advanced (Birmingham, England) in November 2019.

Interview

It is more about abilities and to be sure it was you who answered the online assessment. It also is about what is my expectation of this position and the reason I applied for this position.

Head of Pre-sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced (Sheffield, England) in September 2019.

Interview

The hiring process was straight forward and structured. Adapter applying for a call within 3 days to discuss application with internal recruitment. It then took a few weeks to set up round 1.

Round 1 - Online IQ and personality test. 15 mins to complete 50 questions. Most questions simple enough with a few tricky ones and the time pressure. Personality test very easy to complete, no time limit.

Round 2 - Phone interview with hiring manager. Formal but quite relaxed. Asked about my experiences, skills and knowledge. Discussed in detail and suitability for role.

Never got past round 2 but was told what the rest of the process was!

Round 3 - Face to Face technical presentation.

Round 4 - Face to Face formal interview.

Junior Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced.

Interview

Applied online for the role, took at-home pre-assessment and was invited to a group interview in Birmingham (UK). Took the assessment again and was given a series of frankly bizarre group tasks to complete. Was invited back for one-to-one interview and was told they'd be in touch. Was eventually contacted to be told I hadn't got it but was offered another one-to-one interview for a similar role. Went to this and was kept waiting in reception for over 20 minutes as I had been misheard/misinterpreted at reception, who thought I had stated I was there for a group interview. The interview took place 30 minutes later than stated and I was offered no apology for the mix-up or the opportunity to reschedule. I had stated I was currently in work and had sacrificed my lunch hour to be there, having already had to take two afternoons off to accommodate the previous two interviews. The incident left me feeling quite upset and frustrated.

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advanced in August 2019.

Interview

I had to answer 50 questions in 15 minutes and the less time stresses you out. It's way too difficult for entry-level as well. The personality test was fine.

Pre-Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced in July 2019.

Interview

Received an email asking to do an online assessment which was completed 18th July and then heard nothing despite sending 2 emails asking for an update, a polite thanks but no thanks would be a good touch.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.