Advanced Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 148 of over 148 interviews

Recruiter17%
Employee Referral9%
HardAverageEasy

Advanced

Application

I interviewed at Advanced

Interview

Very normal and straightforward. Interviewer was down to earth and had a good quality conversation in general. Job description was explained thoroughly and questions about skillset were detailed. Overall a good interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would a difficult situation be handled?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced (Bangalore) in Dec 2021

Interview

I applied in Advanced via their webpage after an advert in Linkedin, and they send an email to pass one Cognitive Ability and one Personality Test. I cleared both the exams, and waited for HR to contact me, as I was pretty confident. They didn't. Then I had to contact their HR via Linkedin and mentioned my test date, and then they took heed to proceed with the application. So there was the first HR round - a call with them, which was followed by a technical round. It went pretty smooth as there were two technical folks who took my interview. What I didn't like that they had their cameras off, and expected only mine to be shown. It takes the life out of an interview as you feel like talking to two robots. Even if they were not satisfied with any answers of mine, still they nodded as if they were. Also, when asked for a feedback, they declined to provide any, and said the HR will provide the feedback. Later HR called me and said that the answers I gave were not satisfactory and I'm not selected. Guys, please have some transparency in your process, and if a person is not selected, then please provide some valuable feedback, so they can improve and work on their skills, etc..

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Nāgpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Advanced (Nāgpur, Maharashtra) in Nov 2021

Interview

Process included 4 rounds starting with UCAT test a Aptitude test following Technical Test on Hackerrank, Technical Interview and the last HR interview. HR interviewer was so cool and friendly asked normal questions about self and the job role, why the job and strength n all. Overall a Smooth interview process and a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Introduction Why QA? What are your strengths and weakness? How you got intrested for the job role? Biggest achievement.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced (New Delhi) in Oct 2021

Interview

Asked questions on OOPs ,DBMS and error handling and also asked me about nodejs and mongoDB because I have mentioned it in my resume the interview was overall good and I got selected for the MR round

Interview Questions
  • Questions on abstraction friend function virtual function primary key foreign key unique key SQL queries etc

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Very casual, very laid back, but with some technical and competance questions. A strange process from start to finish, you have to do two of the same aptitude tests, a personality quiz, and then in the final interview the hiring managers haven't seen your CV at all, to avoid bias based on your experience in your CV. Very laid back in all interview stages.

Interview Questions
  • Technical Questions, Competance questions, Open ended questions, tell us about yourself, tell us about what you know about us as a company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced (New Delhi) in Sep 2021

Interview

I am fresher, final year B.tech CSE. There were a total 5 rounds. First round - Aptitude and personality test. Very easy questions. Can be solved by anyone. Second round - Coding round. One coding and second debugging problem. Coding question was leetcode medium - Minimum cost to delete same adjacent characters(Leetcode 1578). Third round - Technical interview with two senior engineers. This was one of the best rounds. The people were knowledgable and I was tested on OOPS, DBMS, CN, code and everything. Overall positive. Fourth round, Managerial interview(Last elimination round) - Worst round. It was a interview with the manager, whose team I would join if I get selected. The interviewer was very arrogant and rude. He expected me, to know the working of CI/CD pipelines, AWS lambda, EC2. As well as he was expecting me to work on PL/SQL, NodeJs, GraphQL. I tried to answer as much as I knew, but he was't satisfied. Got rejected in this round and this was the last round. Next round would have been the HR round, which would discuss the offer and compensation. Overall bad experience due to this last round. They were expecting too much from a fresher, that too with a CTC of just 4 LPA. Advice to Management and HR - If you want freshers, who already have experience in industry, try increasing to CTC so as to attract talent.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Deep knowledge of OOPS, DBMS, SQL, data structures. 2. Read about AWS, CI/CD pipelines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Advanced (Bangalore) in Sep 2021

Interview

it was good interviewer was postive and asked good questions ..didnt expect coding questions to be asked but it is what it is.i think its a good company and you should defenitly try it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

Over all good experience.Recruiter was friendly and professional. First Round - Criteria Cognitive Aptitude Test Second Round - Technical Test Third Round - Technical Interview (Panel of two members) Fourth Round - HR Discussion

Interview Questions
  • Questions from Manual Testing , Selenium , Testng , Git , Maven , API Testing
2 people found this interview helpful

Advanced

Application

I interviewed at Advanced

Interview

In this payroll admin interview, I felt very comfortable and welcomed. The questions were generic, for example ‘why did you choose Advanced?’. The interviewer was casual and made me feel confident throughout the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

1st Round Online test which includes MCQ and write SQL queries based on given data then one C# Code on string manipulation or find largest string from given string if you manage to clear these two you will be taken technical interview than HR round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 148 Interviews