Advanced Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 133 of over 133 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Advanced

Application

I interviewed at Advanced

Interview

Simple and fun, a really good experience. The people involved were lovely and really informative! Various stages and tasks to complete but is done with ease and if you had any questions they were answered well!

Interview Questions
  • What motivated me for this role?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Walsall, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced (Walsall, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

Done over teams, lasted about 30 minutes Was pretty standard to be honest, usual competency questions were asked and they explained job role and company culture I had to do a multiple choice test beforehand and it was pretty easy and I was able to practice on the job flare app

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Advanced

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced in May 2021

Interview

All was working from home: Application starts off by doing a cognitive test to do with English and maths which consisted of 50 questions. If successful you will be invited to a group interview which you will have to complete the test again to ensure it was you and that you didn't cheat. Afterwards you'll complete some group exercises. Again once successful you'll be invited to another group interview to complete 2 exercises to see how well you communicate with others. Finally, you'll be allocated a time slot to complete a solo task in a role playing session. Quite lengthy and difficult however, they're looking for more potential than IT knowledge at this particular time. Overall, quite a good experience as it was unique and different to the other interviews I've had in the past.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Advanced

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced

Interview

Initial stages involved completing online tests. This was a cognitive aptitude test, followed by a personality questionnaire. The cognitive test allows 15 minutes to answer 50 questions. The personality test does not have time restrictions. Both sections are multiple choice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Advanced (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

Interview Process Consists of 4 rounds. 1.) Aptitude Round and a Psychometric test. 2.) 1.5 hour technical interview. 3.) Managerial Interview 4.) HR negotiation round. Process was smooth. HR was giving the feedback on the same day of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • In technical round they asked me questions from all the skills for which I was giving the interview. C#, .Net, Angular, SQL for 1 hour 15 minutes. Then they gave me 1 coding question on hacker rank that need to be solved in 15 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Advanced (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

First an online test then a phone call with the recruiter to set up a group interview. The online test was split into two, a cognitive assessment and a personality questionnaire. They gave 15 minutes for the cognitive assessment which consisted of 50 questions. I think it's impossible to answer them all within 15 minutes though. It was mostly math/English/logic related questions

Interview Questions
  • They gave math problems that you had to analyse then answer from multiple choice or input an answer.
  • There were also English related questions. It was random.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

1 round of online technical aptitude and logical reasoning. 1 round of online coding interview with panel. 1 round of techno manager interview. First 2 rounds were of avg difficulty. Techno manager round was utter stupidity. They needed someone who knows different tools.

Interview Questions
  • How do you test your code? which tool you use? what automated code review tool you use? what tool you use for CI/CD? what tool you use to analyze code? They needed a person who knows how to use these tools. Total wastage of time and efforts.

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

I saw the opportunity being discussed on Linkedin and reached out to the hiring manager for more details, it was a very popular post with a ton of interaction! I was asked to fill in a standard application on the Advanced website and then received an email inviting me to complete an aptitude test. At this point I was presented with the whole interviewing process, to follow was: a supervised aptitude test, a general interview with the Talent Partner and a final interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was very structured there were a lot of generic questions relating to the role specifically but my favourite are questions regarding myself and my passion, what drives me and excites me about the role. This particular meeting was around 45 mins - one hour.

Advanced

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced

Interview

Send CV, online personality test and online cognitive assessment. Brief conversational phone call. Then I had to repeat the online cognitive assessment whilst on a video call to a HR representative. Then video call interview which included a pre-prepared presentation on “How I would plan a Roadmap”, and a set of requirements for a fictional product which I had to order in terms of priority, and why I excluded any. Then came some interview questions. After this, You get shortlisted and a second video interview takes place. This was more general interview style questions, and a chance for me to ask them about the role.

Interview Questions
  • What processes would you follow in the first few weeks of settling into the role?
  • What sort of people do you not like working with?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Email request to complete the CCAT test and personality questionnaire. No human interaction, no feedback about the completed test. The salary wasn't advertised and you have no way of knowing what to expect from their remuneration.

Interview Questions
  • No one asked any questions, just a generic email asking to take the Cognitive aptitude test and to complete the personality questionnaire. After reading all those negative reviews about the company on Glassdoor, I wasn't surprised with their silence and glad NOT to be considered for a potential next stage.

Advanced

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced

Interview

I had a fantastic and very professional hiring process experience with Advanced. Initially I applied via on online source, had a conversation in an in-house recruiter who set up aptitude test. From then I was invited to an interview with the hiring manager and a senior member of the team. I was asked to complete a presentation regarding the role. From then I had some more discussions with various other team members. On the whole, the process felt very professional and very well organised. I've interviewed with a number of businesses on a similar size to Advanced and the hiring process in comparison was second to none.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly questions regarding competence and experience
Viewing 1 - 10 of 133 Interviews