Adzuna Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adzuna

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adzuna (London, England).

Interview

All interviews were done over skype.
    First interview with the product manager talking about career prospects, past employment, some more general skill questions (e.g. What development approach did you use in your previous job? agile/waterfall).
    Second interview with a software engineering manager, asking more in-depth technical questions about your current skills and what you utilised in your previous jobs.
    Last step was a pretty simple Perl coding task.

Interview Questions

• Write a Perl script that scrapes specific data from the supplied URL's. You have 90 minutes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They had a set limit for compensation and were not willing to go any further

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adzuna (Fulham, England) in October 2017.

Interview

- Cover letter and CV
    - Skype Interview
    - Aptitude test: Outreach Email & write 3 Tweets that would go on their social media site.
    - Final Interview: Face to Face Interview & a role play.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      What do you know about SEO?
      What skills do you think are suited to this job?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?   Answer Question

Career Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adzuna (London, England).

Interview

After being contacted by a recruiter, I decided to follow up and book a 1-2-1 call. The call duration was around 1 hour and we covered in depth my background, it all sounded like a good fit for both sides. I then was booked in for a skills response test to a problem, following completion I was invited to interview in London. I met 2 members of the Adzuna team, the interview started 10 minutes late and one of the team members opened up by confirming she had other plans in 50 minutes (not a great welcome) so it would be a hard close at that time. Following the interview, which I believe to have gone reasonably well - I heard absolutely nothing. I had to follow up 15 days later, to get a stock response saying there was a more qualified candidate. Absolutely terrible experience - and likely a taste of something much deeper, so I was probably saved not having been given an offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.