Adzuna Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adzuna

Adzuna

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adzuna

Interview

The interview process is relatively long involving 5-6 rounds. The first is a preliminary round with basic intro ques. The second is a numerical test followed by interview with team members. Next up is, a case study round with presentation and a follow-up call.

Interview Questions
  • Q. Previous analytical experience and technical skill
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

Very relaxed and stress-free interview, very nice team. The communication about expectations and interview stages has been great throughout the process. There were several rounds of interview with Data science team, practical coding tasks and case study task.

Interview Questions
  • - typical data science question, - what would you change or improve in a product

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

229 Comments

Join the conversation on

Application

Interview

- The process began with an initial interview with the head of HR discussing the role, how it related to my experience, what I did in my previous role, and what I know about Adzuna, how it makes money and it’s business model etc. - I was then offered to take a numerical test which I passed and moved on to the second interview. The test was mainly numerical questions relating to data interpretation. - after passing the test they arranged the second round interview with the hiring manager. The interview turned out to be an unpleasant experience, the interviewer was rude and very dismissive of my questions about the role. It gave me the impression that it was not a friendly and positive working environment to be in.

Interview Questions
  • What KPI’s did you use in your previous role?
  • What is your experience with data analytics?
  • Tell me about a situation where you made a mistake but then managed to fix it.
  • Tell me about a time you had an upset customer and managed to solve the problem

Adzuna

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adzuna

Interview

1 technicall and 2 non-tech interviews as well as a coding task. The overall experience was quite good and both the task and the the interviews were quite relevant to the position as well as relatively easy.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the projects you liked most working on in the past and the reasons why.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Adzuna (London, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

The process turned out quickly. First, a half-hour phone interview was conducted. It was more like a general review of my experience and my suitability for the position. A numerical analysis test was then sent out and asked to answer as many questions as I could within half an hour. Three days later I was told that I was not selected for the position. It was a good experience overall.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Adzuna

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adzuna in Dec 2019

Interview

They called me to schedule a google meeting interview, I confirmed the time, they sent me a link to join the call and no one ever entered the call. I was just there waiting for over 30min until giving up. Never got an apology and they never replied to my emails either.

Interview Questions
  • Can we schedule a call to talk further about your previous experiences?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adzuna (London, England)

Interview

After being contacted by a recruiter, I decided to follow up and book a 1-2-1 call. The call duration was around 1 hour and we covered in depth my background, it all sounded like a good fit for both sides. I then was booked in for a skills response test to a problem, following completion I was invited to interview in London. I met 2 members of the Adzuna team, the interview started 10 minutes late and one of the team members opened up by confirming she had other plans in 50 minutes (not a great welcome) so it would be a hard close at that time. Following the interview, which I believe to have gone reasonably well - I heard absolutely nothing. I had to follow up 15 days later, to get a stock response saying there was a more qualified candidate. Absolutely terrible experience - and likely a taste of something much deeper, so I was probably saved not having been given an offer.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adzuna (London, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

Initially received a telephone call from the recruiter, Jonathan, who I found delightful to talk to and an enjoyable experience. This was followed by a timed activity, then an interview with two individuals, which included the line manager, and finally a meeting the Co-Founder, Doug Monro. Being interviewed by the Adzuna team was informal and relaxed, which made it an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
  • - What do I know about the company - A brief overview of my experience - What I bring in relation to my skills and knowledge - Questions around motivation and passion for the work
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adzuna (London, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

I applied online and there were four stages. First stage was an initial phone interview with the internal recruiter. Basic questions about my CV and some more technical for my coaching experience. Second stage was a test where I had an hour to prepare a response to a coachee. Third stage, was a face to face one hour interview with the Head of People and the Lead Product Manager for the Career Coaching Services. The atmosphere was very friendly and professional. They explained me the company's vision and lot of questions around my motivation to join them and my coaching experience. Last stage was a 15 min video call with the CEO of the company. Got an offer the same day. Overall, duration of the process was almost a month. I had very positive views from the whole process and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Do you get what we're trying to achieve with the proposed service? How did you get into career coaching? What do you like about being a career coach?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Adzuna (London, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

The initial application to first telephone interview was quick. The 2nd stage of meeting the CEO and another senior person seemed to happen fairly swiftly, however nothing from that point was swift at all!! There was a lack of information given prior to the interview - even logistical information such as the interview will take from 1.30 -16.30. I appreciated the time the CEO took to interview - the culture fit was clearly important to him. The next interview with the other senior person was unstructured and perhaps a little too drawn out. The feedback was very positive after the interviews .... but then it went very quiet! The recruiter was difficult to track down (despite plenty of tenacity my end) I was regretted over email, which to be honest felt very disrespectful and not in line with what I was expecting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews