Aerotek Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Aerotek

1,552 Interview Reviews

2.6

Recruiter Interview

Interview

I applied online, and received a voicemail from a recruiter to discuss my application. I left a voicemail for the recruiter, and there was no follow up or additional correspondence.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek (Santa Ana, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Referred by an employee and an internal recruiter reached out. It was honestly the worst interview I had ever had.

First of all, the recruiter was 15 minutes late. As soon as I sent a follow up email, she called me right away and said the call went too long. She did not even apologize or made sure it was still a good time.

Then, during our interview, it was so dry because she was obviously not feeling it. After I answered each question, she had no feedback and just kept hitting me questions after questions.

At the end, she was rushing me to my questions to her. She would even cut me off when I was STILL finish asking my question and just answered it. It was so rude and unprofessional.

I have not heard back in a few days but I don't even want to continue the process anyway. I don't want to say who it is but if you are reached out by a N. W., just watch out.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   6 Answers

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process can be long and tedious. Be ready to share failures you have had. It will be a tough job, so they want to know how you’ll do when you are failing at first.

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The people who interviewed me were extremely condescending and rude.

During my second interview, one of the men started laughing and questioning my Master’s Degree and laughed at the fact I was able to complete it in one year... For a big accomplishment, I thought this was so hurtful and very unprofessional.

They also asked me MULTIPLE times during my interview what motivated me and kept saying how it was weird how money wasn’t the ultimate factor of motivation for me. Again, very awkward because this is for an entry level position and money is not the only thing that is motivating... these two men only cared about money and - that seemed to be the only thing they cared about.

I thought they would try to get to know me more, but instead they were questioning my education and my motivates (because I didn’t say money).... horrible experience and be ready to work for some condescending people that don’t care about your well being

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

My second interview was very pleasant. There was however a first guy who called me who was very flippant. He called and wanted to do a fly-by interview so I was very caught off guard. About three weeks later, another recruiter called and I had a great experience with her.

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

A phone interview was conducted inquiring into my preliminary qualifications such as education, experience, and whether or not I actively held the licenses necessary for the position's duties. The job offer was extended one week after the interview was conducted.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked a position similar to this one before?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

It was easy, not really an interview I suppose. They just called and asked me to talk about myself a bit. They then talked about the position, and I got a chance to say how I would do at that position

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerotek (Overland Park, KS (US)).

Interview

I had an initial phone interview, but it was a talent associate from Nebraska and not someone from the Kansas City office. After getting the in-person interview, I met with the manager or director of the office, who was beyond rude to be throughout the entire interview and would scoff at any of my answers. I left the interview in tears. They proceeded to call to schedule a shadow day, but I declined.

Interview Questions

• What are my three weaknesses?
      What is an adversity I have overcome?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

It was a 3 step interview process. I learned a lot about the way i interview during this process, and when i got that job it was that much more gratifying

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tucson, AZ (US)).

Interview

I had 3 interviews which I heard is pretty normal. They were pretty basic interview questions - greatest strengths & weaknesses, why you're the right fit for sales & recruiting, etc. Very personable people who want you to do well in the interview. They actually want to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• Greatest strengths & weaknesses. Who is one of your role models   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.