Aerotek Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Aerotek

1,419 Interview Reviews

2.7

Contract Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Since it is a staffing agency, the interview process is quite lengthy.

Interview Questions

• What are some negative qualities, or things you could improve about yourself?   Answer Question

Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (King of Prussia, PA (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

They were trying to fill a contract position quickly. Mostly trying to determine whether I would accept the offer before giving one.

Interview Questions

• This does not look like the ideal position for your background. Why do you want this job?   3 Answers

Contract Interview

Interview

Called on a Thursday. Called them back 10 times (not kidding), with no answer. Super rude for this company. Will not apply again for this company since they are so rude and unprofessional.

Construction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (Stamford, CT (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Not thorough. Not really knowledgeable in this, didn’t seem to know what they were looking for and they people that were hired were overpaid and not talented thank you very much

Construction Labor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Cedar City, UT (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

after we were screened, we went through an orientation process with Aerotek personnel. We went through a group discussion on the safety and work ethics for the job sites. As a group we were given rework assignment at various work sites around cedar city, Utah. Each site lasting two to three weeks each

Interview Questions

• ssafety awaerness,respect property, and work as a team.   Answer Question

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Newark, NJ (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

One on one at 15-20 mins. Definitely would recommend showing up on time and in proper dress. It also his a plus if you ID other potential jobs that you would like to pursue prior to meeting.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tampa, FL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online to the job post, then the recruiter called me and set up an in person interview. When I got to Aerotek the recruiter took a long time to get me. Once he got out he took me to a room and immediately started talking very fast. He kept insisting that the job was fast paced and needed someone who can handle that. My current job was very fast paced and was also recruiting but he didn't listen to me and kept asking me the same question " so what do you recruit for??" He went over the position briefly and quick. I asked about the commission, he could not give me the amount or percent of commission that I would earn, instead he kept spewing out numbers "1200- 1500-3200" I kept asking what those numbers meant and he could not articulate properly how their commission works. All he said was "when you get to a certain amount you'll get a 50K salary" again I asked HOW but he repeatedly could not tell me other than spewing out random numbers. He also said that work starts at 7:30AM HE does not leave until 7PM and continues to work from home until 10 PM, he said that they will ACCOMODATE for people with children but people usually stay until minimum 6PM. By the end he told me that he didn't even know if they had open positions and would get with his HR coordinator and internal recruiter to see if they had a position. This person was incredibly unprofessional, could not carry an intelligent conversation about their own job, nor was an internal recruiter. I felt like I was a stat for his week just so he can tack off that he had an interview. I am very disappointed with the company and the lack of professionalism from the individual.

Contract Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Quick phone calls, rushed interview in person with the job site, they tried to get me to accept prior to interviewing. They offered me a lower rate until I questioned it. They lied about the job length. Very unprofessional when I declined the offer, they never responded.

Contract Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (Bellevue, WA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Contracting with Aerotek. Degraded. Unprofessional. Rushed. WRONG EMAIL! Just don't do it.

I just want to warn people about my experience with Aerotek. Make the right decision for yourself. I was not in a rush to find a new position, this company wants to place you in the first position they can find.

Let's start with my first encounter with Aerotek. They were quick to contact me after I applied. It sounded very promising, so I continued on with a face-to-face interview. I was interviewed and talked down to about my qualifications for the entry position I had applied to. This interviewee had then quit working for Aerotek.

There was radio silence for weeks. Finally, another recruiter had contacted me. They seemed nice and eager to help place me. I reinterviewed and I was sent a job description with no company name. It was okay after I said yes to doing an interview, I had found out it was a decent company and I was excited. Everything was alright with Aerotek, other than a few spelling and grammar mistakes in the e-mails and constantly playing phone tag over my short experience with them.

Then came the onsite interview with this new company (which was the day after I had applied for the position). I felt very confident about my performance in the interview. I was not so intrigued about the information that was shared about the position, but I knew I had a good chance of an offer. It was now Thursday, I was told by the new company they would have an answer by Monday. I still needed time to go over the details and weighing pros and cons, so this was perfect. I was leaving the country and I was extremely busy the next few days, I had made this clear to everyone involved.

Friday, the day I was leaving, I get a call from Aerotek saying that I have been given an offer and Aerotek was pushing a decision on the spot. Even though the new company had stated to me, they wouldn't even have a decision made until Monday. This is also before an offer letter or any details have been explained.

I asked for at least an hour to decide. They reiterated their desperate need for an answer and said to give them a call back by the end of the hour. I was surprised at how much Aerotek was rushing me into a decision. I called before the hour was over and no answer. I then e-mailed an informal agreement to the position.

After the weekend had finished, I had decided since I had not made a formal agreement, the position was not for me and that Aerotek was no longer someone I wanted to work with. I am not a number.

I had received a response stating how "This was a time consuming and drawn out process" and they would not be the right fit for me. This whole process from my re-interview with Aerotek until the final e-mail she sent was 10 days including 4 inactive weekend days. The interview was even less.

Day one: applied
    Day two: interview
    Day three: need an immediate decision
    Over the weekend no response. But, I had rejected the offer and said I was moving on.
    Day four: Response that it was too long of a process, we aren't a good fit...

The most unprofessional event during our short time together was that they sent an e-mail to me which was meant for another client about where she would be working and how long...

Contractor Interview

Interview

Got a phone call from aerotek to get to know me. And I was been invited to their office where is in NYC. I met the person who called me and his manager. I was been asked couple of behavioral questions and position preferences.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.