Aerotek Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,748 of over 1,748.0 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Aerotek

Application

I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

The interview itself went well, the panel was professional, asked a lot of great questions, however, the follow up was non existent, delayed, and unprofessional. I had to be persistent, otherwise I am confident that I would never hear back. I was even asked to interview for another position, but the recruiter stopped responding entirely. They also do not choose candidates based on the right fit or right experience, but purely off of impressions. So, if you are interviewing for Aerotek, it doesn't matter if you have 10+ years of experience, management experience, years of proven success in exceeding multimillion dollar sales quotas, if you don't make an incredible first impression, you won't be offered a position.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage your time while at work.
    1 Answer

Aerotek

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

Very easy process and my recruiter Brandon was so nice! The entire process was easy and the recruiter was great at communicating and following up with any questions or concerns I had via phone or email.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Name a time where you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Applied on Linkedin and 1 week later got an email from an internal recruiter wanting to set up an initial phone screen. Spoke with her on the phone for about 30 minutes; conversation was mainly about my background, experience and expectations. She was super nice and easy to talk to. A week later got an email for a panel interview with 2 account managers in their office. The interview went great; they asked behavioral questions, situational questions and they wanted to know more about what motivates me. 3 days later I got a call from one of the account managers to attend their last and final step which is a half shadow day the following week. Went to the half shadow day and sat with multiple recruiters to get a feel of how their day goes and ask questions. They want you to be interested in what they are doing so ask as many questions and show you are motivated by results. They called me the following day and offered me the position. Overall the process lasted 3 weeks and they were very responsive.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What motivates you? Q: Tell me about a time you missed a deadline? Q: Can you handle constructive feedback? Q: Tell me about the hardest/most difficult moment in your life and how you overcome it? Q: How do you handle and upset customer/client?

Aerotek

Application

I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

everyone has been really involved. everything has detailed instruction and thorough enough that you won't have any questions. easy process. I liked how personable everyone I talked to was. first was a phone call, then a video call, then I had to submit answers to a questionaire.

Interview Questions
  • What was a circumstance you had to deal with an angry client or patient?

Aerotek

Application

I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

My recruiter got back to me with job offers in a very timely matter. They were nothing but professional and and friendly even though I ended up not taking the job. I was informed I was welcome to contact them in the future if I ever was looking for employment again.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2021

Interview

Very easy and friendly staff! Recommend it. Miranda in staffing is professional and helpful. Be prepared and we’ll presented to hold meetings many roles ask around. I don’t know what to right more.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aerotek

Application

I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

Went good had no issues securing the role that they were guiding me too as a temp for Bay Alarm Medical. Went on to work completed my contract and went on to other jobs later on.

Interview Questions
  • How do I feel about a high intense work place? That is highly competitive?

Aerotek

Application

I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. They discussed background, skill set, and assessed your personality. It was straightforward and accurate. I met with several members of the team and they all described the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aerotek

Application

I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

It was easy and simple as the recruiter helped fill out everything. However, I think it’s best to go thru it yourself for your own record. Because for me I let them do it and find out where I can get my pay stub?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aerotek

Application

I interviewed at Aerotek

Interview

Interview was quick easy and straight forward. Manager was friendly and fair. Reviewed just about as much as was involved with the job position. Overall, I would say the process was good

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience with the position and if not would you be willing to learn and be dedicated?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,748 Interviews