Age Partnership Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

JPMorgan Chase

84 Comments

Join the conversation on

Age Partnership

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Age Partnership

Interview

- Started off with submitting my CV on an online application form via the careers website on Age Partnership. - Once reviewed by management, if successful you are invited to an Assessment Centre. - Lastly, if successful - you get a job offer

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this role?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Age Partnership (Leeds, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

I was invited to an assessment day at Age Partnership. There were three components to this, a group task, a one-on-one interview with a team leader and a 'test'. The group task involved 3 of us discussing items that we would choose to take with us if we were lost in a rainforest. The interview was an enjoyable conversation. The test involved novel challenges such as the 3 & 5 litre water puzzle and the three boxes puzzle. From what I could tell, the company does not support any regular remote working (according to my interviewer, during COVID-19 lockdown they struggled to adapt to remote working). It was also very clear that you need a car to work for them. The company was also not able to give me a clear answer about which of their offices I would be working at (they are both about 1 hour away from each other by car and there are no effective public transport links). I was told that the office I would be working at 'could change soon'. After they rejected my application, they did not respond to my request for feedback (main reason for negative experience). I have now accepted a fully-remote position with a cyber security company (with a significantly higher salary).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Age Partnership (Leeds, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

First Interview - telephone based Second Interview on site at Head Office - 3 stage: Interview, Role Play and Technical Test . Arrangements were very clear and parking was arranged for me. Great reception and very friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Age Partnership (Leeds, England, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

I had a 20 min call from gill at recruitment. Discussed my current job and why I would like to join age partnership. I was also asked what I know about age partnership. After 20-30 mins I was advised I had passed the telephone interview and they would like to invite me in for a assessment role pay and face to face interview. I was very nervous because I didn’t know what to expect from the role play, gill greeted me and put me at ease. For the role play I owned a stationary shop and dealt with a complaint call perfectly. Face to face interview was with 2 managers and were both were friendly and nice. I got a call the same day offering me the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what you know about age partnership.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Age Partnership (Leeds, England, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

The interview began with some test, logic and mathematics which I was unaware of so took me by surprise. After completing this successfully, moved into a group interview which lasted about 30-45 mins.

Interview Questions
  • It was less questioned based and more a review of my CV and an in depth conversation about my experience e.t.c , which they then used to assess my suitability for the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Age Partnership (Leeds, England, England)

Interview

Initial telephone interview, discussing previous job roles and responsbilities, and standard questions i.e. criminal convictions etc. Passed initial stage, so called in for a face to face interview. Greeted on arrival by HR representative, and told I would be taking part in a role play over the phone. Role play completed where I had to act as a holiday rep, and sell a holiday to a customer (training representative). Role play completed in about 20 mins, after which HR rep came back into interview room to ask how I thought I had done. I answered OK, and successfully sold a holiday. HR rep then proceeded to tell me they wouldn't be taking interview any further as I hadn't passed role play. The job I went for was in insurance, and I have over 10 years industry experience, and know the job inside out. To make a decision not to even offer an interview after a role play was drastic to say the least. In my opinion, this role play had no bearing on my ability to do the role, and just seemed a bit petty. I felt like I had wasted my time, and needless to say I would not recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Age Partnership (York, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

I had a telephone interview with this company that lasted around 20 minuets, during the call I was asked about right to work and criminal convictions which is fair enough, I was then asked to talk through my career from 2012 onwards, I gave an overview of my career (exactly as I do on any telephone interview which is never a problem elsewhere). I was asked what I knew about age partnership so I gave a brief overview from what I’d learned from the role profile, company website and Glassdoor. At no point was I asked any competency based questions instead I was put on hold and when the interviewer returned I was told that I was unsuccessful as I “didn’t show enough drive”. I cannot possibly fathom how you can tell that about a person from a 20 minute conversation where you aren’t asked any competency based questions about your work experience, how do you show “drive” when your explaining your past roles and what you know about a company. Very disappointed with the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about age partnership

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Age Partnership (Leeds, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

Short telephone interview followed by a face to face interview which was a telephone role play to start. If this stage was passed, then a chat about previous experience and a couple of competency based questions. The whole process was very professional with clear communication, and all interviewers let you know what they were looking for and what they expected from you.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to influence a customer and change their way of thinking (can't remember the exact wording, but to this effect)

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, South East England, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Age Partnership (Leeds, South East England, England, England) in Jan 2017

Interview

I had a successful phone interview, and was then invited for an interview at their offices. I arrived and was greeted by the receptionist. After what seemed like only seconds, a member of the recruitment team came to reception, collected me and took me to the interview room. I was provided with everything I needed for the role play, pens/paper/water. After the role play I was told I did really well and I then sat an interview with a manager and member of recruitment. The interview went really well - and I was offered the position within 2 days!

Interview Questions
  • Previous roles, about me, talk through CV, Competency questions

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Age Partnership (Leeds, England, England) in Oct 2015

Interview

Asked to wait in their light bright reception. Was met at reception by their main in-house recruiter and led to some impressive looking glass walled offices in the 'director's suite'. A floor manager and the in-house recruiter was present. They introduced the company. Then used a simple standard list of competency based interview questions. Then followed by a brief maths test and a spelling test were they asked you to review a one page letter to a client and spot any typing errors.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews