Agilisys Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Agilisys Interview Questions

Interviews at Agilisys

2.6

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Agilisys.

Interview

Phone interview followed by group induction. Asked questions on personality and skills. Group induction was team building to judge how you work with others ect . Nice and simple.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilisys (Chennai (India)) in March 2020.

Interview

1st system test, starting with 5 aptitude, 10 basic of html and css, 17 html, css, javascript and AngularJS. Then waiting 20 to 30 mins. Then called for face to face interview

Interview Questions

• how you navigate back n forth without internet in browser?   Answer Question
    • Positioning of 3 elements to its center of each element using css?   Answer Question
    • Trigger Custom Event From Iframe To Parent Document   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Weeks ago I was called out the blue by a recruitment agency asking if I can attend an interview in London that very day because apparently two other candidates had dropped out due to being offered permanent positions elsewhere.

I went there that same afternoon and was interviewed for a rolling contract position at this company. I thought the interview had went well. This was on a Thursday, I was told I would get an answer by Monday.

Monday came, no response. I rang the agency to find out when I could expect to get any feedback, I was told it would now be by Wednesday. Wednesday came, no response. This was several weeks ago.

Considering I took time out of my day to attend an interview that very same afternoon at the last minute, it would have been nice if Agilisys could have bothered to show some professional courtesy to at least send me a basic, standard email telling me I didn't get the position. If they can't be bothered to do even that, then maybe not working for them is a good thing.

Lesson learned.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been a field enginer.   1 Answer

O365 Content and Collaboration Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammersmith, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (Hammersmith, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Was contacted by the companies recruitment department asking if i was interested in the role initially. Around a week later was contacted requesting a phone interview. From then i was asked to go in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilisys.

Interview

Initial screening call with recruitment, F2F with hiring manager in an informal setting, brief call with programme manager for the client I was going to be working with. F2F included a presentation, however due to the informal setting I didnt present it, just talked through. The hiring manager was more interested in my attention to detail IE do boxes align, is the font size consistent etc

Interview Questions

• Explain how change management supports programme delivery   Answer Question
    • How have you previously identified and mitigated change fatigue   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn and then received an email from one of the internal recruiters a few days later. I had a call with her that same day to discuss my profile, and basics such as travel and salary. She then arranged a face to face interview with the sourcing lead which took place about a week later.
    The first face to face interview went well, I felt I got on well with the interviewer (who would have been my manager if I received the position) although this was quite a short interview given that I'd travelled in to London especially for a 40 minute conversation.
    I was then successful in moving to the next step, which was another face to face interview with the same manager again and another lady from the recruitment team. The questions were much the same as the first round and I feel this was a waste of time and could have been done in one stage. I had this interview on a Tuesday and was told I would hear back by the Friday of the same week. This interview happened around 2 months ago and to this day I have not heard from anyone at Agilisys.
    I'm just really unimpressed that in total I spent £50 on train tickets whilst being unemployed (they were aware of this) to never even be told whether or not I was successful. I work in recruitment so I’m aware that it takes 30 seconds to call a candidate to reject, or even a quick send of an email template so there’s really no excuse for this poor level of communication.

Interview Questions

• What methods would you typically use to source candidates?   Answer Question

Drupal Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Very straight forward interviews. Initial call with a talent acquisition partner - expressed requirements of flexible working and salary range.

Face-to-face interview was then setup with the development team - The interview went well and there was a good skills/personality match for the role.

An offer was made but it took nearly 3 weeks to receive the contract.

Reason for declining the offer was due to the contract not being reasonable.
    The contract required the employee to opt-out of the 48 hour work directive.
    The contract did not mention the working from home arrangements as previously agreed with the hiring manager and talent acquisition partner.
    The pension and salary offered was less than what competitors were offering.

My feedback would be that HR, talent acquisition team and the development team need to be upfront that there is no contract negotiations, the employee could be required to work more than 48 hours a week and not all expenses are covered when visiting clients.
    The development team were down to earth and very talented. I wish the team all the best with the recently won projects.

Cloud Development Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quite involved, it began with a telephone interview outlining the role and my current situation. This was followed up with another call to invite me to an assessment day and field any further questions.

Prior to the assessment day I completed an online exam supplied by HR to confirm written English and mathematics abilities. This was relatively difficult (or so I felt).

The assessment day involved: group exercise, 1:1 interview and a presentation on a predefined topic. I found the assessment day to be well organised and executed. It allowed an oversight into may parts of the business and business expectations. I was also able to meet with a number of employees, including Head of HR, Solution Architects and a Regional Manager.

Although the multiple components did add stress to the usual interview process, I also found it to be an interesting approach that also provided me with confidence that if offered the role I would be able to meet the expectations of the business and vice versa, as there was a detailed presentation on the role and progression path.

They were also quick to confirm the offers, all candidates heard back within a week.

Programmer Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agilisys (London, England) in April 2019.

Interview

No frills interview at company head office with two members of the senior management team. Job related questions along with a chance to get to know a bit more about the company and discuss expectations of the role.

Interview Questions

• How have you managed the challenges presented by a difficult project/customer?   1 Answer

IT Service Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochdale, England

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Agilisys (Rochdale, England).

Interview

First step was the phone interview. This went well and it was clear the interviewer knew his stuff.
    Second stage was the face to face, where it all went wrong...
    Firstly, the interviewers weren’t of the appropriate level. They had no knowledge of the subject matter of the role, and asked questions straight out of the ITIL books. They clearly had little/no understanding of the role I was interviewing for.

Never heard back, which is quite frankly rude after a face to face interview.
    It’s of no concern to me that I didn’t get the job. After an interview like that, I’d never consider this company again. Far from professional.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.