Airbnb Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 1,040.0 interviews

Interviews at Airbnb

Negative100%
Employee Referral50%
In Person50%
4.0
HardAverageEasy

Airbnb

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Airbnb

Interview

Had an initial interview with the recruiter. He spoke very positively and said he would pass my info along to the team. Then, nothing. I wrote multiple emails following up and no response at all. Fine if they didn't want to move me further but a response at miminum would have been nice for a company that sells their culture and says they value openness so much.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Airbnb

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Airbnb (Sterling, VA) in Feb 2017

Interview

I interviewed with 8 people over 2 weeks, endless rounds of interviews with no structure or logic. They are horribly disorganized with interviewing, asking me to add another interview the next day with no respect for persons schedule. When 8 people interview you eventually someone will not like something, the best way to find the most neutral persons possible, nothing outstanding, nothing negative. I have degree from Harvard, and MIT and that turned them off, like really? And the people who worked for agencies are very rude when interviewing, I thought this was supposed to be a nice company. I was not going to accept even if they offered me because I could tell they were disorganized.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Airbnb

Join the conversation on