Airbus Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Airbus Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Airbus

2.6

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbus in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was brief and pleasant. The HR and engineer that interviewed was extremely welcoming and informative about the available position. The company was a fit for those who wants a hands on and real world experience of repairs and communication skills that is aircraft related.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Airbus Defense & Space?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Airbus

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with english test, intelligence test, personality test, personal interview (nothing out of the ordinary). Note: the personality test must be in accordance with the interview, because they will check that, so allways be honest.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation when you faced a problem and you succeeded   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Airbus (Irvine, CA (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

Planning of the interview was easy. Applied through college website. Mostly the Manager of Engineering described the position during the interview. Overall, a really good experience. Would recommend applying.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

after a first call, i was invited for a game based assesment, after some days i received the result of the game by mail, telling me i was not fit for the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus (Bristol, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Pretty good interview. Comfortable environment. One on one and very much to learn and talk about. Overall, a very good experience. The interview was a mix of personal and technical questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Hamburg (Germany)).

Interview

They were nice and tried to ease the atmosphere. Asked questions about the area of interest of the internship, my studies, hobbies and interests, availability and futur projects and they did a small job related test.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about this field? why are you interested to work in this field?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Airbus in December 2018.

Interview

I was given 2D drawing and told to create the 3D model. They just wanted to check if I am familiar with Catia software and my ability to read 2D drawings.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Budapest (Hungary)) in November 2018.

Interview

In general, all the process is very fast, application online and later on an interview with my direct boss. After the interview, I got an official offer from him and after that start the period of hire with the HR department.

Interview Questions

• About my career, expectations, responsibilities, and experience.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Airbus.

Interview

My online application went straight to face to face interview stage. I was invited to interview about a month after I submitted the application. Friendly but formal interview with two line managers followed by a tour of the site.

Interview Questions

• 'Tell us about a time where you did not succeed at something'   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Airbus (Madrid (Spain)).

Interview

After a phone call, I did an online interview with rrhh. It was a 45 min interview commenting my CV and making some easy questions, regarding to experiences leading groups and team playing.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem with one person of your work team?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.