Akkroo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Akkroo Interview Questions

Interviews at Akkroo

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Akkroo (London, England) in June 2017.

Interview

There was an online application (CV + a few motivational and industry based questions)

Followed by an informal phone interview - more like a chat

The last stage was a presentation - had to complete a task (related to the job) then present the methodology

Interview Questions

• Have you taken part in any group project?

What skills do you have for the job?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Akkroo (London, England).

Interview

Pretty straightforward and chill! First interview was via a phone call. Second was in person at their awesome offices. 3rd was a presentation of their product in front of hiring manager, employee, and CEO. I prepared a slide deck and it went well! Great team.

Interview Questions

• What do you read/do to keep up with the industry   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Akkroo (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

There were a few rounds to the interview process. After applying online, I was asked to respond to further questions via an email form. I was then invited to a phone screen. After this, I was invited to a face to face with the Head of CS and CEO. The final round consisted of doing a presentation in front of CEO, Head of CS and members of CX and CS teams.

Interview Questions

• What defines a good Customer Success Manager?   Answer Question
    • Can you think of a time where you have had to think outside the box for a solution to a problem?   Answer Question

Digital Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brixton, London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Akkroo (Brixton, London, England) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process took slightly longer than I expected (about 4 weeks), however this was actually a good thing as I had personal things going on at the time. I had 3 interviews, a phone conversation and then two informal meetings, all of which were very open, professional and engaging.

Interview Questions

• They mainly just wanted to get to know me and my design processes. One of the most important things they looked for was whether I fit in with their culture & values. Their main aim is to create a real team/family environment where everyone enjoys coming to work and contributes in a meaningful way. It's a really amazing company, I haven't experienced anything quite like it!   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Akkroo (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied for the position on their website (CV CV & a few motivational questions). They got back to me very quickly (within a few days) to set up a phone interview.

The phone interview lasted 30 minutes where I had a chance to introduce myself and give a short overview of my experience.

This was followed with an assignment related to the position (which I had enough time to work on). The final step was an 1 hour meeting where I had a chance to present my report as well as learn more about the company and how they work.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the product that you've built and you're most prod of?   Answer Question

Contracts & Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Akkroo (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

The Whole Interview process and the Technical test no problems, my biggest concern was the fact that they had their external counsel at the final interview which is normally not a problem but when your hiring the possible candidate that will replace that external counsel and take away work from that external counsel, you can bet the feedback will always be negative from that external counsel.

The CPO, CEO are both fantastic individuals and very passionate but seem quite indecisive regarding this role. This Role will always needs someone who is willing to commercial bend the agreement and carve out terms to ensure the contract works and the deal is not jeopardised. commercial contracts managers are facilitators and not blockers or solicitors and the CEO and CPO need to re-analyse what they require for this role, they will either have to get a full time lawyer in-house who will give them representation of the legal matters but will not be able to look at the commercial element of a contract as they block all risk terms or a commercial contracts person who will find them solutions on every contract to ensure the contract and deal continues whilst minimising risk and enhancing compliance.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when a client contract was negotiated and the other side wanted unlimited Liability.   Answer Question

Akkroo Response

8 Aug 2018 – CEO

Hi there.

Thank you for leaving a detailed review of your interview experience. I’m genuinely sorry you felt there was room for improvement in your experience. We always try and ensure that... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.