Akzo Nobel Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 236 of over 236 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Akzo Nobel Worldwide

Akzo Nobel Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at Akzo Nobel Worldwide

Interview

Presentation, Group task and Interview. 5 min presentation about whatever you're interested in. Group task involving deciphering the order in which a person visited certain locations. Task was very difficult but it was more focuses on how the individuals interact with each other. Personal and technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • What makes up a paint?
    Answer Question

Akzo Nobel Worldwide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Akzo Nobel Worldwide in Oct 2021

Interview

Short telephone interview. General interview questions. very easygoing and friendly. Not too fast paced. Introduced to the interviewer well with their job position and responsibilities. Opportunity to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Akzo Nobel Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at Akzo Nobel Worldwide

Interview

3 rounds of interviews Good and in-depth interview At times stress interview is also done HR and compensation team gets back The revert process is too slow from HR Little scope for salary negotiations

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Akzo Nobel Worldwide (Rotterdam)

Interview

The first interview was with the managers. They were polite and the questions very reasonable and sharp. The second interview was with the team leads and a senior planner. A bit weird. I felt that they are not updated and were a bit closed to new ideas.

Interview Questions
  • Which one do you like better, emails or phone calls ?!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sassenheim

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Akzo Nobel Worldwide (Sassenheim) in Sep 2021

Interview

Sollicitatiegesprek gehad, hij was erg positief over mij en beloofde mij diezelfde of uiterlijk 1 dag later te bellen. Heb niks meer van ze gehoord, zelf gebeld, kreeg een sms terug met de vraag of hij mij later kon terug bellen.... Nogmaals niks meer van ze terug gehoord.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Akzo Nobel Worldwide

Application

I interviewed at Akzo Nobel Worldwide

Interview

Online interview with pre-set questions, psychological tests to check for adaptability, online interview and then face to face interview with the hiring manager, site manager and some future colleagues. Went well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Akzo Nobel Worldwide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Akzo Nobel Worldwide

Interview

The interview process was smooth and was people friendly. The team was small and the number of rounds were three. The Human resources team was very polite and co-operative. I really liked the factory premises. About accounting and related role. Financial reporting, Accounting

Interview Questions
  • About accounting and related role. Financial reporting, Accounting

Akzo Nobel Worldwide

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Akzo Nobel Worldwide

Interview

O processo seletivo ocorreu no final de 2020 e em período de pandemia. Todos os processos foram por vídeo chamada. Foram duas dinâmicas de grupo e tive que gravar um vídeo em inglês contando uma curiosidade sobre mim e qual princípio da empresa eu mais me identificava e por que. Na primeira dinâmica de grupo era mais para se apresentar Na segunda dinâmica de grupo foi formado um grupo e tivemos que apresentar um case. Depois do case tivemos entrevistas com os supervisores da empresa.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Akzo Nobel Worldwide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Akzo Nobel Worldwide

Interview

It was a friendly interview going through the expectations of both the employee and the employer. It was an informative interview too aligning all expectations. The interviewer was open to my career goals and we discussed as to how to meet it with the current role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sassenheim

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Akzo Nobel Worldwide (Sassenheim) in May 2021

Interview

The interviews consisted of two stages: first one with two planning managers, the second one with HR. The questions are mainly focused on your experience and the willingness to work with them, while HR is more focused on your demeanour. It helps if you know that this specific role have different sub-roles described in the job description. It also helps being consistent in your answers from stage 1 to 2.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this role?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 236 Interviews