Alamo Rent A Car Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alamo Rent A Car

Alamo Rent A Car

Application

I interviewed at Alamo Rent A Car

Interview

Standart questions, nothing out of the bloom. Had no expirience . Asked if i team player, what my flaws, what can i bring i to office as individual.... process include telephone interview and one in zoom

Interview Questions
  • Please describe IC manufacturing process?
    1 Answer

Alamo Rent A Car

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alamo Rent A Car

Interview

Initial phone interview- basic questions. Moved on to an in person interview with a branch manager. There was a few of "what would you do in this situation" questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is your take on the phrase "the customer is always right"

Alamo Rent A Car

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alamo Rent A Car

Interview

The interview is amazing really fun tell you mostly what to expect. there will be at least two to three management team in the interview panel. but as long as your excited energetic the interview will go easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alamo Rent A Car

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Alamo Rent A Car in Aug 2017

Interview

What are your skills and strategies to meet your objectives, why did you apply for this job, and for what reason would you be recluted for this job, what is your capacity to work under pressure ?

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work in this company?

Alamo Rent A Car

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alamo Rent A Car

Interview

First, there is a brief 15 minute phone interview (if you pass, you must go through 3 in-person interviews). The phone interview is very short and it will feel very rushed. Second, there is an in-person interview at the corporate (HR) location. Third, you interview with the area and branch manager at the location to which you are applying. The fourth interview is with the regional manager back at the corporate office. Also, you are given a checklist to print out and take to the area/branch manager interview. You are expected to ask all of the questions on the sheet, check them off, sign it, then have the area/branch manager fax this list back to corporate Alamo is a company in transition so some aspects may seem unorganized - time of interview, questions, answers, etc. Unfortunately, the questions I had during the interview were left unanswered.

Interview Questions
  • List these 4 things in order of importance to you: Opportunity, Work-Life-Balance, Money, Recognition. If given this job, what would make you quit/leave?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Alamo Rent A Car (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2017

Interview

I applied online. A few days later I had a phone interview and an in person interview the following day. The day after the interview I got a call back to proceed with a background screening. I am currently waiting on my results.

Interview Questions
  • How do you work under pressure?
  • Have you ever had any problems with being on time to work in your previous job?

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alamo Rent A Car (Clearwater, FL) in Nov 2016

Interview

Process was perfect, I already worked for the company anyway, so the interview process was very streamlined. I had already answered most of the questions the managers intended to ask...

Interview Questions
  • how I handled customer complaints

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Alamo Rent A Car (Calgary, AB)

Interview

Phone Interview with HR In person interview with Branch Manager and Area Manager In depth review of experience and skills Role Playing for Sales Management Preferences asked about Are you a team player? Describe your personal Ethics

Interview Questions
  • Describe your strengths Describe your sales strategy Example of going above and beyond Team player or not? Describe your sales approach Are you a YES or NO person

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alamo Rent A Car (Portland, OR) in Jul 2016

Interview

Interview process was thorough and lengthy, but questions were the typical interview questions about previous job experiences and how those skills will transfer to Alamo, questions about your personality and personal work-style, as well as scenario based questions. I had some frustrations that they have 3 separate interviews with different tiers of management, but almost the exact same questions were asked in each interview. I can understand having the initial interview with a lower manager, but I think the last two interviews would have been much more efficient to have together (either with just the site manager or with both the site manager and branch manager).

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a disagreement about rental policy with a coworker?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alamo Rent A Car (Miami, FL) in Oct 2015

Interview

The hiring process was very simple and basic. Questions about yourself and what can you bring to the table if they hired you. Try to always ask questions and to sound like you are very interested, if not look around the room (typically the employer's office) and try to find something you have common interest in and get a conversation going, it is always better to keep the conversation going than to be quiet throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • A time you dealt with a customer and what did you do to help?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews