Alarm.com Help Desk Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Alarm.com

1 Interview Review

2.0

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alarm.com (Alexandria, VA (US)).

Interview

I initially spoke with Claire in regards to the position. She was more than helpful and committed to finding the right candidates for Alarm.com. I arrived to my interview a few minutes early and she took advantage of the that and gave an insightful and thorough tour of the facilities, which were amazing as well!

The whole interview process was one of the longest I've encountered, about three and a half hours, but seemed to go by very quick from the moment I walked in the door to the end. I had 4 separate interviews with the team I'd be working with from the VP of systems to associates that would be peers in the department. Alarm.com puts a lot of effort in building an excellent work force and it shows in their enthusiasm for the company and wanting to see it grow and succeed.

Interview Questions

• A ticket comes in and states that a row of end-users cannot connect to the wifi. Before you can begin to troubleshoot another priority ticket comes in that a VP cannot connect to his personal printer... What are the steps you would take in resolving these issues?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.