Alcumus Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alcumus

Alcumus

Application

I interviewed at Alcumus

Interview

It was intense. Lots of group discussions and idea sharing. Then a 121 interview at the end of the day. Expect to be there for at least 4-5 hours. The staff seemed nice. It kind of felt like we were all trying to get our voices heard throughout the day which I wasn’t a big fan off, but it is what it is.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think you can bring to the table?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stratford-upon-Avon, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alcumus (Stratford-upon-Avon, England)

Interview

The smoothest process I have been through. I met four key stakeholders across four sessions. Each meeting was mutual and really enjoyable. The culture shone throughout the process and it’s clear why Alcumus are doing great things.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alcumus (Cardiff, Wales) in Mar 2021

Interview

Zoom interview and interview in person. Both really positive and very informative. Interview conducted my Phil who asked some really interesting questions and was very honest about the company and the role which is refreshing

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose the three descriptive words you did at the start of your CV?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alcumus (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2021

Interview

Really great experience, you go through a phone screen, and then an interview with the manager along with another CSM and final stage is a business review. I got to the business review and enjoyed doing the presentation the feed back was valuable and it helped me identify my areas of strength and weakness

Interview Questions
  • what are your strengths and weaknesses

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Alcumus (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2020

Interview

relatively easy and straightforward process- initial phone interview where youre asked about your history and knowledge on the company - followed by zoom interview with hiring manager which was a little bit more in depth

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alcumus (Cardiff, Wales) in Aug 2020

Interview

Really clear and open process. Everyone I met was very nice and professional. Offices in Cardiff are really nice. Second stage was a presentation on meaningful topic and session very engaging.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alcumus (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2019

Interview

First an online interview which was 20 to 30 minutes and then an in person interview that was 45 mins. It was half behaviour questions and half technical questions. No coding questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alcumus (Cardiff, Wales) in Oct 2019

Interview

This was a 2 stage interview process beginning with an informal coffee meeting after which I was asked to complete an activity and present my findings at a second interview. The activity was challenging but the presentation style was informal (sitting down running through slides) and this really helped to ease any interview nerves! I felt that the questions asked were designed to get the best out of me. The recruitment process was fantastic, as was the induction/on boarding process. So far an extremely friendly and welcoming place to work with a real focus on well being.

Interview Questions
  • How would you go about managing a key project, ensuring all stakeholders are on track and able to deliver on a deadline?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alcumus (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2019

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview - first a telephonic with the c-level executive, then a face-to-face with three interviewers (senior management) and final round with product director. The interview was detailed with scenario based questions, visual presentations and problem solving questions.

Interview Questions
  • Visual representation of a team's metric and asking what went well / wrong and how I would have managed if I was the scrum master?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Alcumus (Manchester, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

Applied online and got an email the same day asking to schedule a phone call. 2 days later I spoke to Beth in recruitment who went through what the business does and provided more details regarding the role. A face to face interview was scheduled a week later with hiring managers and I received feedback the next afternoon. The interview was really laid back. Went through some questions regarding my experience and what I can bring to the role.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest personal and professional achievement.
1 person found this interview helpful