Alcumus Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alcumus

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alcumus (Cardiff, Wales, Wales) in Mar 2021

Interview

Zoom interview and interview in person. Both really positive and very informative. Interview conducted my Phil who asked some really interesting questions and was very honest about the company and the role which is refreshing

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose the three descriptive words you did at the start of your CV?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alcumus (Cardiff, Wales, Wales) in Aug 2020

Interview

Really clear and open process. Everyone I met was very nice and professional. Offices in Cardiff are really nice. Second stage was a presentation on meaningful topic and session very engaging.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alcumus (Cardiff, Wales, Wales) in Oct 2019

Interview

This was a 2 stage interview process beginning with an informal coffee meeting after which I was asked to complete an activity and present my findings at a second interview. The activity was challenging but the presentation style was informal (sitting down running through slides) and this really helped to ease any interview nerves! I felt that the questions asked were designed to get the best out of me. The recruitment process was fantastic, as was the induction/on boarding process. So far an extremely friendly and welcoming place to work with a real focus on well being.

Interview Questions
  • How would you go about managing a key project, ensuring all stakeholders are on track and able to deliver on a deadline?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Alcumus (Manchester, England, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

Applied online and got an email the same day asking to schedule a phone call. 2 days later I spoke to Beth in recruitment who went through what the business does and provided more details regarding the role. A face to face interview was scheduled a week later with hiring managers and I received feedback the next afternoon. The interview was really laid back. Went through some questions regarding my experience and what I can bring to the role.

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest personal and professional achievement.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Huddersfield, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alcumus (Huddersfield, England, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

It was a 2 part interview, one over the phone that was reasonably technical and talked about experience. The second was face to face that was more relaxed and had a personal touch about it.

Interview Questions
  • How much i knew about the group
1 person found this interview helpful

Alcumus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alcumus

Interview

Transparent and thorough; all the information I needed. Interview itself was also good, with a relaxed atmosphere quickly establishing itself. I was given the chance to expound on topics that were important to me, and was able to speak with a range of people in different high-level positions. Left on good terms.

Interview Questions
  • Am I prepared to work on legacy systems and the refactoring thereof?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cardiff, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alcumus (Cardiff, Wales, Wales)

Interview

The recruitment process was over 3 stages following application/CV was submitted: 1) initial phone call with the recruitment team before selection took place - a friendly conversation teasing out previous experience (at a high level) and general discussion around company suitability 2) first interview with senior leaders - CV related discussion around experiences and achievements followed by standard competency based questions 3) final interview with CMO and director - 20 minute presentation with the topic directly relating to the position followed by a few standard competency and 'if successful' scenario based questions In general the people interviewing were friendly and asked probing questions to get the best out of the candidate (no trick q's)

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example of a time when you have failed and how did you manage the communication with your team?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alcumus (London, England, England) in Sep 2016

Interview

First stage was a telephone interview with the hiring manager. Second stage was face to face with HR and hiring manager. Final interview was with CEO as sales Director was unavailable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed