Aldo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Aldo Interview Questions

Interviews at Aldo

2.1

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aldo (Sunrise, FL (US)).

Interview

The process was pretty quick o got a response the next day I did the application and two days later got an interview with Daniella the ASM after that i got a face time interview with the DM one day after the interview. I waited for about 2 days to get an answer from them. The SM called me I was hire.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aldo (Dearborn, MI (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Great energy. Answered every question without having to be asked.
    Room for growth, explain the pros & cons.
    Explained everything about the company Aldo.
    I loved the interviewer Store Manager at Dearborn location.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aldo in August 2019.

Interview

Applied for a store manager position that was plainly marked store manager on the job listing. I have seven years experience as a store manager. Interview was for a store manager.

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aldo.

Interview

the interview was very relaxed and laid back..come dressed as you would if you were on the clock because they like to see your style/what you would typically dress like for work.

Interview Questions

• whats your schedule like? how do you describe your style? how would you describe yourself?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aldo (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was extremely hands on and an opportunity to be myself. I was able to speak to them in a transparent manner. We were able to laugh and easily converse about my work history. I enjoyed the process from introductions to role playing what I would encounter as a sales associate. All around positive and authentic energy.

Interview Questions

• If you could dress like any celebrity who would it be?   1 Answer

MIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aldo (Vacaville, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Easy interview. Very friendly. They were straight forward. I had 2 interviews. one with the manager and one with the district manager. both 1:1. They asked questions and i also got to ask questions. also had a good negotiation period on the pay.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aldo (West Covina, CA (US)).

Interview

They make you role play. They pick certain scenarios where you have to choose an imaginary outfit and pair it with proper shoes and accessories. Not too much of personal questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aldo.

Interview

Not profesional. I felt like the company didn't handle the interviewing process particularly to well. The manager funnel wasn't needed if one of the managers was going to be fearful of its job.

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aldo (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

I applied in person, spoke to the Assistan Manager, was handed an application. Filled it out on the spot and handed it in with my resume.

Was called 4 days after.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • Situational: A frequent customer comes in at the same time as a new customer, who do you approach first? Why?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aldo (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

super easy. i turned in my application and she interviewed me right away on the sales floor. She asked me a few questions and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• what qualifies me for this position   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.