Alistair Hindle Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alistair Hindle Associates

Trainee Patent Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alistair Hindle Associates (Edinburgh, Scotland) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly simple. I had a conversation with the head of the firm and a fellow attorney. They asked me to talk a little bit about myself by going through my CV, e.i. why I studied my degree subject, extra curricular interests. They asked about my final year project-- this seemed like a particularly important question to them. They then asked more technical questions and ended by asking me to identify the key features of a low tech invention.

After the interview, I wrote a short piece describing a common household object, after which I had an informal chat with the firm's current trainee attorney.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe your final year project in more detail?
      How does a mobile phone work?
      How does a thermos flask work?   Answer Question

Trainee Trade Mark Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alistair Hindle Associates (Edinburgh, Scotland) in August 2016.

Interview

The process is as follows; you apply, they want you to interview. Before your interview you must write a 'blog post' about a current area of TM law in 500 words. The interview is then you with the Partners answering a series of TM related questions, and then two written exams, and then a coffee with a potential colleague.

Interview Questions

• Can MEGA be used in a TRADE MARK?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.