Allscripts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Allscripts Interview Questions

Interviews at Allscripts

2.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview

Quick process - 3 weeks, 3 interviews. One with HR recruiter, program manager, experienced consultant. Provided great insight into the company, what they were looking, and asked mainly behavioral and experience based questions.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview

Four phone interviews and onsite interviews. Phone interviews with two managers and several co workers. Process started with manager I would be working with and then two interviews with team mates. Final interview was onsite with two managers.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview

Very thorough interview process, but went relatively quickly. Everyone was very nice and had great conversations with all I interviewed with. The HR folks were very quick to reply and answered all of my questions. No complaints.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts (Melville, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I received a phone screen prior to the technical interview. The technical interview was 2.5 hours long in front of 3-4 engineers that I would potentially be working with. I was not contacted about my application status until I reached out for a second time over e-mail (3-weeks later).

Interview Questions

• Write a function that returns true if the string has balanced parentheses and false if it does not.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview process was challenging, I sat with three seniors who screened me for my interests and my skills and what I was bringing to the company for the summer.

Associate Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allscripts (Melville, NY (US)).

Interview

I admit that I did not do well and I did not get the job. The title were misleading. They were not looking for a manager but for lead developer. The experience was bad. Interview was organized very badly and no proper communication from HR.
    The first person I met with started conversation that was very unprofessional. He asked me if I knew a person from my current company. He mentioned someone he used to work with him and how much he hated him and went on this topic for a couple of minutes. I am sitting there did not know what to say as it was very unprofessional. Another person who is supposed to be in for interview tried join on webex but had technical difficulty though he could not join but in between started talking that scared everyone in the room. Third person walked in without any notice. When talking to the person over webex there were internal conversation went on that disturbed my conversation with person over webex. I wish it was a little more organized.

Interview Questions

• Questions were good and technical but I did not prepare well. The position title is really misleading.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allscripts in February 2020.

Interview

Not your typical phone interview. I was asked to talk about my projects and experience in detail. There were no generic interview questions like greatest strength/weakness. I believe my interviewer was looking for strong communication skill and general knowledge of what I've done.

Senior Software Engineer - API Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allscripts (Melville, NY (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I did not get past talking with an HR recruiter, which is surprising because I am well qualified for the job (Masters in C.S. from a top 5 University and over a decade of progressive software engineering experience, including API development). The recruiter asked "Do you know API?" which is very telling that she did not really know how to evaluate technical candidates. This is like asking a Doctor "Do you know disease?" I am probably better off that it ended here.

Senior DevOps Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview

Applied online. Internal recruiter called me back, and was very excited about my background. Spent about an hour total talking with recruiter and going over my background.

Next up was a phone interview with 2 people currently on the team. Spent another hour or so on this interview.

A few days later the internal recruiter called me back, he sounded excited, and he asked for my upcoming availability to come into the office for an in-person interview with the team. So, I gave him my upcoming availability.

After that I was ghosted. They never schedule the in-person interview, they never reach out and told me what was going on. I reached out multiple times, but got very basic and generic responses back. Over 3 weeks later, I finally received a generic e-mail from their job website saying I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Whey do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allscripts.

Interview

The process included 3 phone interviews. One with the recruiter, then with the coordinator of the College Hired program, and finally with a Project Manager. All were fairly easy and mostly discussed behavior questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.