Allstate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Allstate

1,433 Interview Reviews

2.7

Agency Owner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Allstate in May 2015.

Interview

Meeting with the Field Sales leader, developing a business plan, showing proof of capital and three years prior income. Also taking a personality quiz was a part of the interviewing process.

Agency Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allstate (Montgomery, AL (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Pass credit check, background check, pass licensing requrements (state P&C, Life/Health/Accident, 6 & 63 + variable life w/in 2 years). Pass personality assessment (laughable). Show a bank account with money in it. Good to go.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult at all. Just dont be an idiot.   3 Answers

Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allstate in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview. Then you have to get licensed if you accept. Once licensed then you go through the company’s training. Training involves courses and video conferencing.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allstate (Memphis, TN (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview went well. I interviewed with the owner and his father. Both of them made me feel comfortable. They were honest about how they felt and what they were looking for. Overall they made me feel like myself. So I did not have to fake it. Most interviews place me in an uncomfortable state.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to go into sales   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate (Fairfax, VA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was simple enough. They asked basic questions about why I chose this as my new career path. I have been in the restaurant industry for years and wanted to get away from that area and wanted the "normal" 9-5 desk job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become an agent?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Interview

On line assessment , then interview with territory manager.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online after seeing an ad, completed online assessment and was asked to come in for interview. Spoke with manager and vp and was told I needed to get my license first for which they would supply the materials and pay for the exam. Was asked about my online assesment and my experiences.

Agent Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allstate (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

I went through temp agency and found this job. They asked the normal interview questions about what I enjoy doing, long term goals, my strengths and weaknesses. Had to take a typing test that the timer did not work on. They did not let me re-take the test but I still got the job.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, OH (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allstate (Hudson, OH (US)).

Interview

Interviewing is tough at Allstate. Every interview is a BDI interview so the questions are hard. You really have to think about your answers and you can't bs your way through it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had a rough relationship with someone and you had to persuade them to agree with you. What did you go and how?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

I had to take an assessment which consisted of what would you do type questions and personality questions. it was the typical online assessment process but with sales questions added in with it. if you have sales experience it should be fairly easy for u.

Interview Questions

• do you give up when you arent succeeding at something   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.