Allstate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,812 of over 1,812.0 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Allstate

Application

I interviewed at Allstate

Interview

It went really well they are polite and give you all the info needed. I was treated with respect I would highly recommend. When you go to the interview make sure you are dressed professionally

Interview Questions
  • Do you have an insurance license
    1 Answer

Allstate

Application

I interviewed at Allstate

Interview

It was good over all. I liked how it was interactive and how they were involved in the interview process. The company seemed to be very organized. They also had good communication methods to discuss the next steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Allstate

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Allstate

Application

I interviewed at Allstate

Interview

There was a online interview with you and the computer which you recorded your answers. Then a face to face interview with three interviewers. The first interview was very general the second more specific and had an assessment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Allstate

Application

I interviewed at Allstate

Interview

Three separate interviews. Process going over your previous work history and behavior questions. Interview conducted using STAR method. Relaxed and easy going interviewer who described the job and what they expected in a good candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to overcome dealing with a tough coworker?

Allstate

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate

Interview

Overall a good interview experience. Attended first round interview virtually online. Questions were mostly focused on Core java, Algorithms, basic Data Structures. Was also asked about the current project and to give a brief explanation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Allstate

Application

I interviewed at Allstate

Interview

Had first interview with nice lady. The owner was at the second interview and he was a bit of a jerk He was advertising his other business in the background of his zoom screen

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Allstate

Application

I interviewed at Allstate

Interview

HR calls for the screening, you get to interview a couple of times with behavioral questions and simple questions. It is true what you read in the reviews, everyone is white and it seems they are judging you based on how you look more than what you know.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Northbrook, IL)

Interview

December 3 applied December 7 request to to interview on demand/ completed interviews same day December 8th request a interview with recruiter same day December 10 was requested to do a manager interview December 13 completed the managers interview December 13 received an email requesting more information for part 2 of application December 15 received my contingency offer

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you made a mistake and how did you handle it?
  • Tell me a time when you went out of your way for information to help assist a customer?

Allstate

Application

I interviewed at Allstate

Interview

It was a pretty routine interview. There were questions about past work experience, education, etc. I recommend that you do research about the company and the position that you are applying for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allstate (Jacksonville, FL) in Dec 2021

Interview

The interview process is a 3 part process. Be prepared to tell a bit about your resume and have some behavioral stories ready to go using the STAR method. Having bullet points laid out on word for your zoom call helped me.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you would have handled a work situation differently and why?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allstate (Atlanta, GA) in Dec 2021

Interview

I started by receiving a call from a recruiter after applying. She asked a few questions and asked what my salary requirement was. Later the same day I received an invite to interview with two leader. The interview was very relaxing and engaging and I felt like they really wanted to get to know me. Two days later I received an email saying they wanted to move me to round 2. Round two interview was even more relaxed and an opportunity for me to hear about the company. I appreciated the person because they were very transparent and share the good and the bad. This was on a Monday and I received an unofficial offer on Monday. I started my background check that day and received my official offer letter the following Monday. The whole process took 2.5 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Tell them about a time I had an unhappy customer. what was the situation, what did I do and what was the outcome.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,812 Interviews