Allstate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Allstate

1,579 Interview Reviews

2.7

Accountant Interview

Interview

30-minute phone interviewer with the recruiter, then a few weeks later was a 30-minute video interview with my manager. It was a very informal and casual friendly process and felt more like a conversation rather than an intimidating interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences on your resume   1 Answer

Data Analyst Intern Interview

Interview

Went through a couple 30 minute interviews, was told next step was hour long behavioral interview, followed by 2 hour behavioral interview with coding challenge. Didnt make it that far- but I applied for multiple positions so I am still interviewing for those.

Interview Questions

• What is a way you have used data analysis to solve a problem   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate (Plano, TX (US)).

Interview

I had a first round telephonic interview with two managers. The questions asked were mostly around my work experience and some behavioral questions. The interviewers were respectful during the interview. After a couple of days, I got an email from the recruiter saying that they are not moving ahead with the second round of interview.

Interview Questions

• Q) Tell me about a time when you faced challenge during your work and how did you resolve it.
      Q) Tell me about a time when something that you did brought good outcome.
      Q) General questions regarding my past experience and tools that I have worked with.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of a zoom group interview, followed by a second interview over the phone and a third interview in person. All questions were answered over the course of each interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I respond to a customer that is not interested in switching insurance providers.   Answer Question

Customer Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Applied on Indeed and did a short questionnaire. About a week later I received an email saying that I was "moving forward" in the interview process. The interview was a virtual one through ZOOM. I thought it would be a one-on-one interview, but it wasn't, it was a group interview hosting THIRTY-FIVE OTHER PEOPLE.

The "interview" was a JOKE. You were lucky to be asked two questions, but even then they were poor. "What personality trait do you think best defines you?" and "Do you think it's more important to work hard or be smart?"

Do not waste your time with this place, because they will waste days and an hour of yours.

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer a low base with a high salary, or a high base with a low salary?   Answer Question

Life Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

The interview process was easy. The company sends you a virtual link for the interview, nothing different then how other jobs are interviewing. I am excited to see how this will go.

Actuarial Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was an hour long and split into two section. Met with 4 people total. There was an assessment involved where they asked you to describe your thought process as you answers a theoretical question.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate.

Interview

I had an interview phone with them; that was the first round. She just asked me some question about what I have done and what I used to solve problem

Technical Support Interview

Interview

Long question.... leaves me alone in the room. Comes back.... answer question. Uses STAR questions format. State situation how you reacted what you learned and customers feedback I mean you are asking for more words than the interviewer did.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond   1 Answer
    • Always say what you learned   1 Answer
    • They want to see how you adapt   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allstate (New York, NY (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

First of all, the job I applied for was not the job the interview was held for. I did not find out until I sat down for the interview.The interviews were held in groups of 3-4 and were extremely unprofessional. The 3 interviewers were more interested in making jokes and trying to be "cool" than discussing the position. There were no regard for COVID-19 safety at all. Nobody was wearing a mask and told us to take ours off, if we wanted. When salary was mentioned all we were told is that we "could pay for gas" with our salary and commission was the rest. All in all it was a bad experience and completely turned me off from the job and company altogether.
    This was for the North Babylon, NY location.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.