Alnylam Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Alnylam Manager Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Alnylam.

Interview

The interview process was very dragged out - about 3 months from initial phone screen to an on site interview. The interview panel was comprised of a series of one on one interviews with HR rep, hiring manager, and a few key cross functional team members. This was followed by what was supposed to be a panel of 3 which ended up being just one person and we had a difficult conversation due to language differences. In general, everyone seems to like working there but I got no level of rapport established with cross functional interview panel... almost seemed to go out of their way to make the conversation awkward which was off-putting from a candidate point of view. From the outside, it seems they push this wonderful culture to attract candidates but I have to wonder if it is reality on the inside based on this experience since I didn't get a good vibe from the majority of the individuals that I met.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenging problem that you solved and what you might have done differently?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.