Alpha FX Corporate FX Broker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Alpha FX Corporate FX Broker Interview Questions

Interviews at Alpha FX

4.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, South West England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alpha FX (Windsor, South West England, England) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was slick and professional. The members of the Senior Management team I met were extremely helpful and the feedback I received has helped me improve my communication skills. It was clear during my interview the ambition of this business to succeed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Alpha FX

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alpha FX (Windsor, South West England, England) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online through recruitment agency. Had initial interview with MD. Recruiter failed to get back to me so contacted the company directly upon which I was asked to do a further telephone interview, followed with a final interview with the Managing Partner.

Interview Questions

• If I told you that you had to run 5km in 30 minutes in 2 weeks time, and your life depended on it, how would you prepare?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, South West England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alpha FX (Windsor, South West England, England) in September 2014.

Interview

I went through a two step process, interviewed face to face by both founding partners. The first interview was thorough and longer than the second. The process gave me a good insight into the company, the culture and the job itself. I was challenged on my skills and abilities and was given the chance to qualify and justify why I was suited to the role. The second interview was a chance to meet the second founding partner who challenged me on a number of the question marks raised from the first. Though the process was challenging, I was made an offer on the spot.

The interviews highlighted the expectation and level of standards at Alpha. It also gave me an insight into the environment and leadership of the business. I started 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a situation where you have demonstrated tenacity   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.