AlphaSights Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

AlphaSights Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at AlphaSights

2.9

Associate Interview

Interview

Round 1: 45 minute interview with recruiter, questions on if you know about the company and what you'll be doing

Round 2: 2 half hour interviews, using BREAD process - first half hour is doing research on best people to recommend, second half hour is delivering these ideas

Round 3: 1 hour behaviorals with senior level management

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AlphaSights

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AlphaSights.

Interview

First you had to complete a video assessment, then the first round interview was 1 on 1 and had a lot to do with your resume and why alphasights. 2nd round was 2 interviews, one project and one behavioral, 3rd round is with a VP

Interview Questions

• Video - What does alphasights do in your own words,
      1st Round - overview of the BREAD process, what skills do you want to improve in your next role   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

The first round of the interview was online and entailed a video recording of the applicant answering a couple questions. They asked about 4 or 5 questions, some of which were about the company and some about yourself. The process was very brief. You have a limited amount of time to think about and record your answers.

Associate Interview

Interview

The interviews are very behavioral from start to finish; not very challenging at all. The "cases" are not very difficult so if you can use the internet and have a basic business acumen you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• What does your ideal job look like?
      What kinds of skills are you looking to gain?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

After applying through Handshake, you will get an email about the video recorded interview. This interview is conducted through Convey IQ, and you will have the chance to practice using the platform before the interview.

Interview Questions

• What does AlphaSights do?
      What do you do outside of academics?
      What are some skills that you plan to gain?
      What are other roles that you are looking for and how AlphaSights is different from other companies?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Really easy going. The interviewers are awesome, and they walk you through a lot of what it is going to look like. Very fair process overall. I had a great experience with the AlphaSights team.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlphaSights.

Interview

Super easy, first online, then met in person. The online one was a prerecorded one, the questions were super simple, behavioral questions. In person not technical either - but not a true fan of those .

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AlphaSights.

Interview

5 mins online video questions through hirehue, 1 min for each questions, 3-5questions related to the company. No re-do. but you can have 1 min prepare time before each question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AlphaSights.

Interview

For the first interview, they have you record yourself answering questions. You record about 5 minutes total. These questions were not behavioral but more so just to get a sense of your personality.

Associate Interview

Interview

The first stage was a digital interview where I recorded myself answering 4 questions with 1 minute for each reply. I was invited to participate in the next round, which was a 45 minute virtual interview with an HR associate. The next rounds after that would've been an interview with a team member and then an interview with the hiring manager. However, I never made it that far.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.