AlphaSights Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2,558 Interview Reviews

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Associate Interview

Interview

did a video interview and they were very energetic and kind
    first there was a convey interview and then there was an in person one on one video interview
    overall questions were pretty generic, stuff you should expect
    do your research on the company and the role, also the career path after the role

Interview Questions

• what are skills you would like to gain in your future career   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Round 1: 45 minute interview with recruiter, questions on if you know about the company and what you'll be doing

Round 2: 2 half hour interviews, using BREAD process - first half hour is doing research on best people to recommend, second half hour is delivering these ideas

Round 3: 1 hour behaviorals with senior level management

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AlphaSights.

Interview

First you had to complete a video assessment, then the first round interview was 1 on 1 and had a lot to do with your resume and why alphasights. 2nd round was 2 interviews, one project and one behavioral, 3rd round is with a VP

Interview Questions

• Video - What does alphasights do in your own words,
      1st Round - overview of the BREAD process, what skills do you want to improve in your next role   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AlphaSights.

Interview

I was recruited on Handshake. They reached out with an opportunity for a first round interview. It was an okay experience. The interviewer was friendly, but not overly friendly. Overall a satisfactory virtual interview. They asked a lot about the company itself and it seemed like they were quizzing me on how much research I had done prior to the interview. If you are prepared it should go well, if not good luck.

Associate Interview

Interview

The first round of the interview was online and entailed a video recording of the applicant answering a couple questions. They asked about 4 or 5 questions, some of which were about the company and some about yourself. The process was very brief. You have a limited amount of time to think about and record your answers.

Associate Interview

Interview

The interviews are very behavioral from start to finish; not very challenging at all. The "cases" are not very difficult so if you can use the internet and have a basic business acumen you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• What does your ideal job look like?
      What kinds of skills are you looking to gain?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied through my college recruiting website, and got a first round interview a few weeks later. The interview involved asking a lot of career related questions and questions about my resume. I got a second interview and have not had that one yet but from my understanding it is a case interview with behavior aspect

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about my resume   1 Answer

Client Service Associate Interview

Interview

Four rounds: 15-minute video interview, 45-minute behavioral interview, two-hour case study and behavioral interview, final interview. Interviewers asked typical behavioral questions and wanted to know a lot about past professional experiences.

Associate Interview

Interview

After applying through Handshake, you will get an email about the video recorded interview. This interview is conducted through Convey IQ, and you will have the chance to practice using the platform before the interview.

Interview Questions

• What does AlphaSights do?
      What do you do outside of academics?
      What are some skills that you plan to gain?
      What are other roles that you are looking for and how AlphaSights is different from other companies?   Answer Question

Program Coordinator Interview

Interview

It was smooth. Video interview because of covid. overview of resume and a few behavioral questions. no complaints. really thorough process. heard back very quickly usually within the week .

Associate Interview

Interview

Really easy going. The interviewers are awesome, and they walk you through a lot of what it is going to look like. Very fair process overall. I had a great experience with the AlphaSights team.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.