Amadeus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Amadeus Interview Questions

Interviews at Amadeus

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I spoke to a couple of staff including the recruiter at the job fair. I had a casual lunch with a few engineers and then spoke to a few more employees and human resources. All questions were fairly straight forward and simple. All of the staff were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable.

QA Test Lead Interview

Interview

Great process and you given opportunity to bring the best out of you.
    Dint feel pressured and I was made comfortable and dint feel cornered. Great process and you given opportunity to bring the best out of you.

Interview Questions

• brief description on my previous roles and technical questions API testing and QA process   1 Answer

Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Doral, FL (US)).

Interview

Very professional process and structured protocol with a call from HR via a phone interview. Basic questions and salary discussion towards the end of the discussion. HR would mention if you will move forward to the next process with interviewing with hiring leader for the position. Phone interview with hiring leader with extensive discussions on role objective, my experience, situation role play questions. Moved to next level in-house interview with 2 of the Managers in the department at the same time. Being asked questions around my experience and what or how would I respond to a certain situation. Opportunity to provide my background, my strengths and weaknesses etc... Final interview process with hiring leader and VP of HR.

Interview Questions

• Why Amadeus?
      What can you bring to the table?
      If I called your last employer what would He/She say about you?
      What is a great requirement and why?
      Tell me something about you that will add value to the organization?   Answer Question

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amadeus (Waltham, MA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter. He asked me a few questions like tell me about your resume and what do I know about the company. Then he asked me to schedule a video interview. The video interview was just them stating the problem in the job description and how I would go about solving it. What features would I create from sample data and how would I structure my ML model to solve the problem.

Interview Questions

• What features can you come up with for this ML problem. How would you structure your solution   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus (Orlando, FL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Great communication during the entire process. Answered all my questions and let me know where I stood every step of the way. The interviewers were very honest about the opportunities and the challenges the position would entail.

Interview Questions

• Asked about how I turned a tough customer service/sales challenge into a win. They wanted to understand how my skills as an Account Manager were being used and how I assisted in making the company more profitable.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amadeus.

Interview

There were 3 stages of interviews, each of which explored my programming skills and software development knowledge, each interview was no longer than 1 hour or so and the questions asked were directly in line with a typical software developer skill set.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with amadeus products/what solutions we provide?   Answer Question

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amadeus (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Neutral Experience, Reject Candidates without a reason!
    No technical questions were asked. The interviewer was not even interested. Questions around the resume only. Prepare well with behavioral questions and about the travel industry

Senior Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amadeus (Waltham, MA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview process was average difficulty , got the offer and accepted.
    Just 1 week before joining they rescinded the offer. i actually had 2 more open jobs offers but i rejected both for this firm and now i am back again in market after 2 months.

They have very poor planning for extending offers.

Business Interview

Application

I interviewed at Amadeus in January 2019.

Interview

Pretty smooth. The interviewee are very friendly. The interview process is fare enough and normal. There are some common questions and also questions regarding to the responsibilities of the BA role.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amadeus in January 2019.

Interview

1. phone interview(based on the resume, and ask if knows this company,ask me if i have some questions for the recruiter)
    2. VO ( data structure coding and algorithm code)
    3. behavior questions( tell me about yourself)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.