Amaris Consulting Market Access Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Amaris Consulting Market Access Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Amaris Consulting

Market Access Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amaris Consulting in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got contacted by a recruiter within days of submitting the online form (no cover letter required). Had one phone screening and a series of phone interviews with management as well as a debrief.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amaris Consulting

Market Access Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amaris Consulting (London, England) in November 2016.

Interview

I was given two face-to-face interviews with a week. It was in their London office. I discussed my CV and competencies for the first one. During the first interview, I mentioned that I am open to doing modelling and so they interviewed me about this in the second interview.

I found the first interview discriminatory. They asked if I had children and how old I was. The interviewer, who was a lady, then asked about my age and commented on how young I was. As if this is relevant to the role. I do not believe that one's age, as long as they are of working age, and their their decision to take on the role of Parenthood has anything to do with the role.
    In my opinion, this is highly unprofessional, to put it mildly.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.