Amazon Software Development Engineer In Test Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Amazon Software Development Engineer In Test Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

3.3

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Interview was phone screen. It was a technical round and interviewer focused on issue identification and investigation. Also asked question on queue and dequeue related functions. Also few java programs using collections, data structures and algorithms.

Interview Questions

• 1. Queue and Dequeue
    2. Pick 2 letter unique aplhabet for all US states   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

They Contacted my for my availability dates and finally I received one day for Interview. Initially it was Phone Screening and QA Manager was interviewing me.I was given a link to use at time of interview for Coding purpose or Test Cases purpose.

Interview Questions

• How does your typical day look like?
      How to reach Inbox in Gmail in Eclipse?   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Interview

Started with a phone screen wit ha recruitor, online assessment of 2 coding questions with many choices of programming language, followed by an on-site interview (hiring event) of four 45 minutes interview. Overall, the interviews were done professionally.

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in October 2017.

Interview

Applied thru their website for SDET position. Got contacted by HR in a week for scheduling phone interview. One coding question, one testing question. I didn't get thru coding one.

Interview Questions

• +-----------+
      | 1 | 2 | 3 |

| L | | S | | R |
      +---+ +---+ +---+

| D |
               +—+

Input String: "180*", output is the number of minimum operations needed to dial the input

2)How do you test login page?   9 Answers

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Got this opportunity through a recruiter from my previous applications. Initially scheduled a call with recruiter for 15 mins discussing background and experiences and then a technical phone screen interview was schedule for 45 mins -1 hr.
    The technical interview was pretty easy and all basic Data Structures and Algorithmic questions along with test cases to test your solution. Waiting for a call made a very silly mistake in the BST question, fingers crossed.

Interview Questions

• 1.Given sides of a triangle write a function which could say it is equilateral , isosceles or scalene. Give Test data for the solution you give
      2.Write a program to find Max Depth of a BST. Give test data for the same.   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and got a mail from them in two weeks time. From the start, the recruiting team was poor in followups. They rescheduled twice and didn't inform me properly. Only after I repeatedly sent mail they gave me an answer. So here is the step by step process:
    1. Recruiter call - Asking about my background and experience
    2. Tech Interview - Few situation based questions and technical questions (be prepared to answer time and space complexity)
    3. Onsite Interview (4 interviews in one day) - interviewers were amazing! question difficulty ranged from medium to hard. Most questions were on graphs. My advice is to solve all problems from leetcode. Very enlightening experience.

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Interview

First round is the debugging test. Very simple questions like adding missing parenthesis or increment the count. There are seven questions and there are about twenty minutes to solve those seven questions.

Software Development Engineer In Test I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I had applied online.I talked to the recruiter briefly about my experience.Had a phone screen.
    Permutations of String.
    How many time does hour and minute hand overlap.
    I didnt do well as I had not gone through these problems.

Interview Questions

• Permutations of String.
      How many time does hour and minute hand overlap.   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I had two Technical phone screening where good experience.After every one introduce him self,I was given a problem and after solving the problem they would ask to write test cases/Scenarios for it. then
    discuss those tests and the time complexity of the solution as Time and Space.

Interview Questions

• Design and Implement a music player that has the songs and band Names stored internally in this class using appropriate data structure .
        with the methods to play a song and find the top played song   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Telephone interview- the interviewer was patient and helpful. I had a good interaction and he gave a very positive feedback saying will see you soon. But it turned out I got a rejection. Life is so unpredictable. So keep working hard and take each rejection as a motivation to improve and not loose hope and waste time. Make sure you keep your mind open when you do the interview , every hint is a clue where you can find what the interviewer line of thinking is. I played him well but God knows what played me out!!! Will break this later!!

Interview Questions

• Find from alist of numbers where each number is repeating even number of times except one. Find that number ?   11 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.