Amec Foster Wheeler Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Amec Foster Wheeler Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Amec Foster Wheeler

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler (Atlanta, GA (US)) in December 2009.

Interview

Applied for position online. Recruiter called within a few days; performed 20 minute phone interview, then setup appointment to meet with company leaders, consisted of another call or two to get times/date set.

Interview was a specific review of past experiences, company needs and how the two meshed. Low stress, applicant friendly....just wanting to know what you were good and not so good at. Recruiting kept me informed as to where they were in the process. Then very nice call from company HR rep letting me know position had gone to another, with a general idea of why - which made perfect sense.

Very positive experience and good PR for Mactec.......can't say same for all I've talked with unfortunately!

Interview Questions

• What happened with last position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amec Foster Wheeler

Human Resources Interview

Interview

It was half an hour over the phone and the interviewer was very pleasant and encouraging. Explained a lot about the role and how it will be catered towards my interests.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very professional experience. They want to know what you know about their organization. They then tell you additional information they want you to know if you had not said it originally. They then ask background information such as education, volunteer, and previous work experience, then they ask technical questions (should relate it back to your education and past experience), and then behavioural based questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.