Amec Foster Wheeler Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Amec Foster Wheeler Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Amec Foster Wheeler

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler (Denver, CO (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

had a very friendly phone call Interview for about 30 min. Talked about my relevant experiences and projects in my resume. It wasn't a very tough interview but I was told more that 250 people applied for the same position. Unfortunately I didn't even get a chance to present my case as they hired someone even before conducting a technical interview, All I had was H.R Telephonic round.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to walk them through my resume and mostly discussed about what I;m expecting and what they were offering.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amec Foster Wheeler

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler.

Interview

They contacted me for the interview and made things happen fast. When they find a good candidate they act fast. Had a offer in writing in less then a week.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult questions for me, everything went very smooth.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amec Foster Wheeler.

Interview

I dropped off my resume in person directly to the office. A few weeks later they emailed me, expressing their interest. An interview was set up for a few months later when i returned from school. Brief interview with the branch manager and my future supervisor.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.